Physci

An Update Regarding Teams 65

Hey guys, I'm going to keep this post as simple and straight to the point as possible. We are aware that many factions quit the map after we abruptly removed allies last Wednesday. Obviously, we cannot go back in time, but we can learn and move forward from this, and trust me - we've learned a lot.

Moving onto the next maps of Teams and Squads, we are going to make sure that a situation like this never happens again. In fact, we're going to work our hardest to ensure that we aren't even placed in a difficult position similar to the one we were. We hope you all enjoyed the changes we made to the server, hopefully they will be a lot more effective when the entire map is played out.

We are going to be giving this map another week before ending it. If all goes to plan, we will be doing Citadel next Saturday and EOTW on Sunday. There will also be an End event this Wednesday at 3PM EST. The event will be a 20 minute Koth that will activate once the dragon is killed. Winners will be awarded with 3 Koth Keys and an animal spawner of their choice.

Lastly, we were also thinking on whether or not to enable kits for the last week of the map. It will make fights different and hopefully motivate different people to play. We're going to be looking at this post for feedback and will make an official decision by tomorrow.

We're sorry this map didn't live up to it's hype, but we only learn from it. This is only Map 2, and we aren't going anywhere.

Information regarding Squads will be coming soon. We're changing a lot of things up, and we think you will all enjoy it!
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
https://lunar.gg/forums/62223/feedback-to-lunar-thread-physci

Take this into consideration, lmk what you think.

Squads should be two week maps.
Sat: SOTW
Sat 2: Citadel
Fri 3: EOTW

Teams should be three week maps.
Sat 1: SOTW
Sat 2: Citadel
Sat 3: Citadel
Fri 4: EOTW

2 teams maps and then 1 squads map cycled
Every cycle would be two months and you could do a new mini game every cycle and new prac season
Are you sure?
Hey, the problem with the 3 week maps is that the activity on the map dies down A LOT by the second week. We are more than happy to make these maps over 2 weeks, hence why we don't announce how long they are going to last, however, we play it by map each ear. There is no point in keeping up a map if no players are on it.
Are you sure?
Please don’t do Squads this is the last map of the summer don’t waste it on 8 mans
Are you sure?
That's the reason people quit tbh, because they don't actually know when the map ends, and when they put the grind in to rebuild theres 0 guarantee that the map will last another 1/2weeks
Are you sure?
You could do a 2 week map with the second citadel on Saturday and Eotw the day after
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
yea
Are you sure?
I understand and that makes total sense. I like pushing for longer maps and just hopefully factions will want to play it out.
Are you sure?
I agree they shouldn’t overlap each other
Are you sure?
don't enable kits just finish it off how it is (all diamond)
Are you sure?
yes...
Are you sure?
where is our eotw capes from last map
Are you sure?
^^^^ :(
Are you sure?
Don’t enable kits

Everything here is fine
Are you sure?
NGL you may not like this idea but a 3rd teams map before everyone goes back to school would be lit but that's up to you guys idk how everyone would feel about that especially you guys
Are you sure?
start doing pot sg
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
Dont apologise for the map being inactive, i personally had a load of fun. But yes, learn from what made the map die. It will only improve the server. Big boi thanks for me
Are you sure?
cute comment
Are you sure?
Neek
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
banwave?
Are you sure?
I'll also *hopefully* have an update regarding this shortly. Right now we've been manually banning people, but like I said, update soon.
Are you sure?
alright
Are you sure?
Good shit mar
Are you sure?
dont add kits
Are you sure?
voice-chat and radio need a comeback too
Are you sure?
They are not going to add them sorry
Are you sure?
i think they will.
Are you sure?
They are in 1.8 lunar
Are you sure?
Oh but do they work?
Are you sure?
No clue
Are you sure?
i like no kits
Are you sure?
Looking forward to it. Dont enable kits tho just keep it diamonds.
Are you sure?
imo no kits for the rest of the map, there is always another map for kits... just my opinion tho :D
Are you sure?
yes kitz
Are you sure?
good shit, thanks
Are you sure?
personal opinion would be to skip 2nd citadel and have EOTW Friday 4-5 EST and have SOTW the next day at the time of your choice, its your server do what you want just a personal opinion.
Are you sure?
You guys just have to add some variety to the game mode or something. These maps always seem to be glorified betas anyway, dying after a week and then a staff member posting about how the map didn't go as planned,. Every map is the same thing, and no one consistently plays after a week. So doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is pointless.
Are you sure?
Bonkers
please
Are you sure?
what about kitmap I have not seen a good kitmap citadel in a minute I have some good ideas on how to make it work / good @RealPotPlease on tele and I can go into depths of what I was thinking there
Are you sure?
Squads please!!!
Are you sure?
can we get one more teams map before summer is over then have squads map 3 sotw during first citadel and please do not enable kits rosters were built around the fact that there are no kits
Are you sure?
don't re-enable kits keep it how it is. make it kits map 3 if you'd like
Are you sure?
Make some events during the week so people with jobs and social lives can play
Are you sure?
How about the banwaves?
Are you sure?
They can’t do em lmfao the server would have 100 players
Are you sure?
Than they should not made a AntiCheat Client..
Are you sure?
Oh geez, smart guy over here! How many speed hackers have you fought this past week? Or anyone with kill aura? Fly? AntiKB? Reach?

Enlighten me.
Are you sure?
Some random named Marcel
Are you sure?
PHYSCI GO ABSOLUTELY CRAZY
Are you sure?
too many.
Are you sure?
If y’all add kits maybe make it 30mans at least?
Are you sure?
nooooo make citadel on friday eotw on saturday and sotw on sunday
Are you sure?
neck
Are you sure?
There will not be a SOTW on Sunday.
Are you sure?
uhc needs an revive, its dead bro its boring to play it, we want season 3
Are you sure?
I'll be addressing this most likely tomorrow.
Are you sure?
Kite 1
Edited
You guys should just ignore squads for now while theres velt up, also theres way to much allying its gonna be really aids

I say just put another Map of Teams up Sunday while Citadel Friday and EOTW Saturday
Are you sure?
There will not be a SOTW on Sunday.
Are you sure?
Good update
Are you sure?
just make 1 week map citadel on staturday then in sunday eotw anyway map is arleady die in first week so?
Are you sure?
Teams map 3 right after this one. Last map of the summer so it should be teams not squads.
Are you sure?
no kits this map keep it how it is
Are you sure?
so whens the prac server update
Are you sure?
ADD pve events / dtc + 1v1 arena and maybe a 20 min end cap on wednesday so there is more stuff to do and a conquest with 4 different cap zones 1 nether, 1 end and 2 overworld https://youtu.be/3MqhhZJgkGw
Are you sure?
LETS GO ARCHER SQUAD + KIT SNIPING
Are you sure?
Will rogue be enabled for squads?
Are you sure?
This is the type of forum post we need, that forum post that jordan made just felt very stuck up and childish.
Are you sure?
I say citadel Wednesday, eotw friday squads sotw on saturday. Just because (like i said in my post) around the time that squads would mostly likely be (10th) thats when alot of people are returning to school and wont have time to play a map. I know if squads is the 10th, ill be able to play 1 day then i leave for school and wont have much time.
Are you sure?
that map would last longer if u changed up mechanics but u never do
Are you sure?
fuck hcf the gamemode is dead already make a different unique gamemode.
Are you sure?
why are u even here go play fucking fortnite
Are you sure?
and who are u?
Are you sure?
don't enable kits u monkey
Are you sure?
you are doing a great job ! keep it up ! <3
Are you sure?
will squads be before teams map 3?
Are you sure?
It's kind of unprofessional in a way, but you should personally encourage faction leaders to hop back on and log numbers online & give Map 2 another go. Also, it would be nice to implement faction tournaments, maybe 2-3 each Map. Prizes can be capes, e-motes, etc.
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?
hey
Are you sure?
looking forward to squads
Are you sure?
don't add kits. finish the map the way it started. people will just complain about kit snipping if you add it out of nowhere.
Are you sure?
Well, there is barley anyone playing right now. If people want to play with out kit sniping they could, and should, log on and do just that.
Are you sure?
like he said dont add kits ur just fucking the map even more a map should never been changed mid-way unless if something was buggy af
Are you sure?
Well end koth last night had like 4 factions on above 15 on and that was at 11 pm at night. I am not sure how many factions contested conquest because I was at work. If you guys are highly considering adding kits, can you atleast have a poll on the forums decide its fate. No reason to add kits if the factions that are inactive aren't going to come back to play it. I know Teiko and Weebs disbanded. Synergy and Darling (I think) went raidable today so I am not sure if they are rebuilding. Voltage prob won't play until the next citadel. But there should still be NT, Swift, WashedBTW, Honor, EastCoast, Loyalty, Mars, Beans, and a few more factions contesting throughout the week at the end event and other koths leading up to citadel. Like right now at this instance there isn't even a koth scheduled so there only being 70 people on the server isn't the end of the world. Anyway thank you for keeping us updated
Are you sure?
end event :heart_eyes:
Are you sure?
You quit for viper staffing :o
Are you sure?
where is bunkers tho?
Are you sure?
Need to cycle out mini-games in order for them to not be repetitive. Bunkers will be making a comeback soon, don't you worry!
Are you sure?
+1 GOOD SHIT PHYSCI
Are you sure?
good shit
Are you sure?
1st
Are you sure?