Jordan

Teams Map 3.5 SOTW 85

Map 3.5 SOTW will be taking place next Saturday (November 23rd) at 3PM EST.

Information regarding Map 3.5 can be found here: https://lunar.gg/teams-sotw

I also want to inform everyone that we will be posting updates in our official Telegram chat (in addition to everywhere else). Join here: https://t.me/lunarnetwork
Before I get into this post, I just want to say that after taking a break from Teams for nearly 3 months, we’re excited to start back up! We know you have all been waiting for this and we hope you guys haven’t drained yourself too too much on kitmaps and in box fights.

The purpose of Map 3.5 will be mainly to stress test our plugins and ensure that there are no major bugs or issues. This will set Map 4 up to be the best and most successful Map that we’ve had. With that being said, there will be no spawning in of bases for Map 3.5. That would not resemble a real SOTW, which is what we need in order to fully test the server’s performance.

The team size for Map 3.5 will be 25 mans with no allies. The kit for the Map will be Protection 2, Sharpness 3, Power 4. Classes will be enabled (with the exception of Rogue), but they will be limited to two bards and two archers per team. Map 3.5 will have at least one Citadel, and we are hoping to do an Invasion test as well. This may happen during the week as it will be during Thanksgiving break. We’ll announce the events a few days prior to them being hosted.

Features and changes:
• Factions will have 5 force invites. Force invites will be enabled only 24 hours after SOTW and will reset on Tuesday, Thursday, and before/after any major event.
• Factions will be denied entry to the Citadel claim if they have less than 12 members online.
• Archer now has energy, just like Bard. Speed, Jump Boost, and Resistance will all require 45 energy to use.
• The bard range has increased to 30, they cannot give passive strength or resistance, and the energy required to give resistance has been increased to 45.
• 8 DTR
• DTR loss in End and Nether is 0.75
• Archer and Bard will lose 0.25 less DTR than what they would normally lose upon dying. For example, in Nether, regular DTR loss is 0.75, so an Archer/Bard would lose 0.50 if they died.

Under consideration:
• Combat tag system
• Roster lock during events
We want to encourage leaders who disbanded their factions before the map even began to, at the very least, give it a try for Map 3.5.

Lastly, we want to say that Map 3.5 will be the first of many updates coming to Lunar in the coming month. Thank you as always, and we’ll be keeping an eye out on our forums for feedback.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
upvote if declahn is an alien
Are you sure?
alienism?
Are you sure?
no his head just looks like an alien
Are you sure?
upvoted then
Are you sure?
oh.
Are you sure?
Don’t really agree with resistance being 45 but that isn’t a major change everything looks good, thanks for putting maps out even after past experience
Are you sure?
no cap
Are you sure?
good post other than i dont think bard should have speed 3
Are you sure?
please do a Duos map for next squads map :3
Are you sure?
https://gyazo.com/dfa79ca7cd6dacdfed2430c970c5eacc <----- the pceout push will become the new meta mark my words
Are you sure?
loooooool
Are you sure?
Keep bards with speed 3 please and thanks :D
Are you sure?
Can you guys add the marriage plugin
Are you sure?
the man himself has spoken hyped to play and anything further on practice?
Are you sure?
yea fr when are they gonna revert this kb back ..
Are you sure?
wunji is too scared to write on here so he asked me to do it for him.
he wants to know if there will be any changes to autobrewers, cause if so he might have to start on his LFF.
#savewunji
Are you sure?
Lets go again!!! DO NOT ADD ROSTER LOCK SHITS AIDS!!
Are you sure?
Allow Factions under 12 to ally with another faction under 12?
Are you sure?
frogsquad sotw time
Are you sure?
ajajaj peru chupame un guevo info
Are you sure?
• Archer now has energy, just like Bard. Speed, Jump Boost, and Resistance will all require 45 energy to use.
• The bard range has increased to 30, they cannot give passive strength or resistance, and the energy required to give resistance has been increased to 45.

Congratulations, You ended up making the shittiest detition.
Are you sure?
aajja callate pajero asi no se me tiran todos los negros arribas para tirar una fuerza 2 voy a tener q esperar 1 año asi q los bards no van a ser tan importantes
Are you sure?
Idk if the bard speed 3 thing is still a think but that actually sounds so fucking good. Kitsniping is gay
Are you sure?
🔥🔥
Are you sure?
could voice chat be also coming to lunar client and lunar client soon aswell?
Are you sure?
100Thieves Map 3.5
Are you sure?
dat way
Are you sure?
We should have spawned in bases.
Are you sure?
U guys should add an option to change the open menu button
Are you sure?
please respond to my support ticket
Are you sure?
My pet dog always goes to the forrest and it once found this bunny rabbit house and it is now friends with all those bunnies.
Are you sure?
oii
Are you sure?
Bring back UHC
Are you sure?
Respect for still trying to make this happen.
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
Lplayers
Are you sure?
No need for combat tag system as I doubt people will be doing base building events & doubt theyll be small factions playing for fun
Are you sure?
why are skybases disabled.... ???
Are you sure?
ayyyy
Are you sure?
zRolo Approved.
Are you sure?
Looking forward to it
Are you sure?
epic
gamer
moment