Jordan

Teams Server Update + Purge Event 30

As most of you know, Teams unexpectedly crashed on Saturday due to an unknown issue. In short, OVH shut down the server that Teams was running on. We were able to get it back up and running, however, we did not realize that this caused bigger issues.

Earlier today, after rebooting the server, we realized that faction data and balances were rolled back to when the server crashed during Citadel. We were able to rollback the world and player data (bases and inventories). The only thing that is still messed up is factions, claims, and balances. They are still rolled back to the point of the Saturday crash. We are working with factions on Teamspeak in order to manually fix this.

When we unwhitelist the server, it will be in "Peaceful Mode." You will not be able to PvP or break blocks during this period. We want to give factions a chance to organize themselves and fix their rosters before the Purge Event Thursday.

We apologize for these unfortunate events this past weekend but it was out of our control. We are waiting to hear back from OVH to find out the root cause of the crash. Thank you guys for understanding. The Purge is going to be rescheduled for 3PM EST Thursday because we want factions to get situated and Citadel is scheduled for 3PM EST on Saturday. I will have a post about EOTW and a post about next map of Teams in the following days.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
We will be unwhitelisting the server once we have a majority of the power factions sorted out. This may be tonight or tomorrow it's on them. So get in touch with some leaders and tell them to come teamspeak.
Are you sure?
Eotw post in a couple days? Is map 1 ending early for you to work on map 2? If so i feel this is a very positive thing for lunar. Not boring the player base with a buggy map and allowing yourselves to get a successful map going. Good work
Are you sure?
how did the 'ovh' crash lose faction data, you mustve had a backup saved??
Are you sure?
ovh seems like it sucks
Are you sure?
Thats what i'm sayin....
Are you sure?
the rescheduling of the Purge event isnt needed imo..
Are you sure?
I still have to fix power factions and people want to set up for the event how is it not needed? Please elaborate.
Are you sure?
ok fair point I hope everything goes well :)
Are you sure?
Thanks
Are you sure?
can we do a different event? the purge event seems like the map will have 2 eotws in one map
Are you sure?
Thanks for the update, but uhh ETA On banwave 2? These Cheaters ate getting out of hand.
Are you sure?
so nopvp tmr?
Are you sure?
Fuck OVH
Are you sure?
Go crazy tram
Are you sure?
Looking forward to it!
Dedication on point!
Are you sure?
Haha lmaooo
Are you sure?
So considering the citadel setback with this be the only one that’s up for this map?
Are you sure?
they probs didnt have a backup set
Are you sure?
Thanks
Are you sure?
why do we love cutting the maps in half... make people learn how to set back up and not just quit bc the next map is in a couple days.

this is just me being salty cuz I’m prolly not gonna make the map but still
Are you sure?
Wait, will we be aloud to farm end/nether in the “peaceful” period before the purge?
Are you sure?
Hey :3
Are you sure?
what do you mean break blocks?
Are you sure?
sounds good ty
Are you sure?
Good shit
Are you sure?
Interesting, #BlameBrown
Are you sure?