Physci

Weekend Events #2 53

Invasion will be hosted tomorrow at 3:30PM EST.
There will be 2 cap zones in the Overworld, 1 in the End, and 1 in the Nether. The overworld capzones must be captured before the End and Nether ones become active.

Citadel will be hosted on Saturday at 3PM EST.
‣ 3PM EST: Citadel is activated
‣ 5PM EST: Force invites are enabled (10 total)
‣ 8PM EST: Earliest time rosters may be locked
‣ 10PM EST: Cap time will be decreased to 25 minutes
‣ 12AM EST: Cap time will be decreased to 20 minutes

EOTW will be on Sunday at 3PM EST.
There will be a 30 minute Koth activated at spawn and the winning faction will be awarded with an EOTW cape.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
congrats on the success of map 4, can we get some sort of update for uhc though? and I was also wondering if the season 3 capes are done yet (for people who were number 1 on leaderboards).
Are you sure?
Ikr
Are you sure?
It is a shame that you leave the whole UHC community in the dark about what is going to happen. You guys clearly are not doing a good job here. Post an announcement regarding UHC and keep your promises concerning the comeback of UHC. You should know how to lead a server considering that you have been doing it for such a long time now and have plenty of experience...your actions really do not reflect it
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
You need to behave nigga. This comment is meant to be a hate comment, it's critic.
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
xD much love brother <3
Are you sure?
Okay timmy lets calm down. You will get your uhc
Are you sure?
wonder who came up with the invasion event
Are you sure?
I do believe it was prplz with Conquest 2.0, not sure though...
Are you sure?
The overworld capzones must be captured before the End and Nether ones become :D
Are you sure?
Oh, yeah...Jordan and I thought about that :D
Are you sure?
fuck jordan stupid opp
Are you sure?
This was literally invented by me, but ok lmao
Are you sure?
Honestly maybe cancel Invasion as a lot of factions will probably not play because of mcteams coming out and the factions that do will probably go raidable and wont rebuild in time to play citadel making citadel not as active and as fun. I don't know though just my thought.
Are you sure?
Will not be canceling it. Factions can play if they chose to.
Are you sure?
Do purge
Are you sure?
You mean EOTW...
Are you sure?
No like u did purge one of the maps n the next day everything got rolled back
Are you sure?
successful map - good shit.
Are you sure?
WE BREAD WINNERS
Are you sure?
Ok, personally I wont be able to be on but I feel like invasion was rushed. If factions end up going raidable today then their citadel is basically down the drain. Sure you can setup decently well by then but not well enough to actively contest.
Are you sure?
Gg :(
Are you sure?
Trill will be playing
Are you sure?
gl boyz
Are you sure?
Hey, could you message me @sqwabberz on telegram.
Are you sure?
Uber likes
Are you sure?
:)
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?