Jordan

What an eventful day 50

Just want to start off by saying sorry to all the factions I let down today. Citadel (for the most part) went smooth up until its unfortunate events. The first event being our OVH machine that teams is living on completely dying for some reason (still haven't got a response from OVH). We fixed this within an hour, cap went back up, and well you guys know what happened.

For those factions that went raidable once again I have spoken to a bunch of leaders they will help you guys rebuild just reach out. We are not going to be rolling back bases all the factions that went raidable today went raidable legit during Citadel.

I know a lot of you are pissed and you have every right to be but I just want to say this, everything that happened today was out of our control. I feel so bad to all the factions that competed and worked their asses off for Citadel. I am making the decision to not continue Citadel this weekend because of said circumstances. We made an event to be played on Saturday, it didn't go right so I don't think it's fair to just continue Sunday.

I hope you guys respect my decision because it's final if you want to quit the map over a weekend event I think hardcore factions isn't for you. We will be continuously working on fixing the known issues you guys are facing (kit sniping, cleaning, strength, and armor durability) for a better event next weekend.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Conquest tomorrow?
Are you sure?
There isn't a conquest build on the map I'll see what I can do but I do plan on doing a fun event Wednesday for sure. I'll have a post on this either tomorrow or Monday.
Are you sure?
wednesday :D
Are you sure?
Dawg toss OVH my hundred bucks and ask them to put the server on a microwave instead of a toaster, easiest fix in the game. Its okay buddy bullshit happens this community has been dying for real HCF and Lunar is the only option for that right now. Get everything ready for next weekend and you'll have just as many factions competing.
Are you sure?
Stfu
Are you sure?
This was the way to handle it
Are you sure?
Thanks, I had some help from my trusty faction leader advisers.
Are you sure?
respectable decision. inconvenient, but respectable.
Are you sure?
Thanks
Are you sure?
We’ll always be here
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
🙏🏿
Are you sure?
don't quit the map losers lets get this bread
Are you sure?
DONT QUIT THE SERVER, WE WILL HELP YOU REBUILD
Are you sure?
LETS GO ZIRY
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
It's a good job that Lunar has a brilliant management team.
Are you sure?
First of all I would like to thank you for updating us with this post.
Personally I think there should be a mid-weekday event that's in-between a normal koth and citadel/conquest. Make the reward for capping two koth keys. The cap timer would be 20 minutes, and the build should be like citadel but on a smaller scale. Disable pearling in this event area. This might make the map more active during the weekdays and make more factions want to play instead of the regular daily koths that only two-three factions contest (NinjaTurtles, and Voltage). More obscure original implementations draw people to play.

Just an idea for map 2 or even this map if possible.
Are you sure?
Citadel 5 minute cap lets run it?!?!
Are you sure?
AHHH WE LOVE YOU JORDAN 😍😍🙌🏻 https://youtu.be/508XAMJ3OP4
Are you sure?
ahah this was forever ago
Are you sure?
stop apologizing and just get it right next time.
Are you sure?
Anyone needs anything pm me in game.
Are you sure?
I respect your decision and we will follow the server no matter what <3 Thank you for updating us a lot and not rushing anything
Are you sure?
It was a fun day though, but uhh, when is that next banwave?
Are you sure?
jordan don’t make me kiss u bro
Are you sure?
everything was fine, but putting a quick solution which you guys tried to wasn’t so great of a plan. But im glad everythings fixed now and hopefully the server will be running soon.
Are you sure?
EDIT: CONQUEST TOMORROW

Good. Take your time and make it good. This was the best decision you could’ve made.

Work on fixing those things and next week will go well.

Today was fun up until the server crash and the citadel was about to be capped anyways by either weebs or voltage.
Are you sure?
Wrong Titan was logging on skido!
Are you sure?
acting like titan woulda even done something, they got their shit kicked in after weebs fought 2 factions without repotting.
Are you sure?
aren't you in swift dumbass? why even talk
Are you sure?
Nigga when?
Are you sure?
Thanks for understanding
Are you sure?
fair enough better than rolling everyone back and continuing citadel thank you.
Are you sure?
finally a owner who listens to the fucking community props to you man.
Are you sure?
Leave strength the way it is until map 2 pls
Are you sure?
I was pissed but this is a more professional way of addressing it and I thank you for that. We will be there next week
Are you sure?
Bruh you niggas didn't even leave base
Are you sure?
Made 4 facs raidable all g tho
Are you sure?
If they weren't swift, voltage, drag, dawn, or NT, then no one gives a fuck. Y'all aren't shit, haven't seen any of you in a single fight.
Are you sure?
Didn’t even get a message back on telegram D:
Are you sure?
Get More content creator so the map will have more 2 member fac online and people will no more say "the map is dead" when there are faction to fight every day!
Are you sure?
You took this the way a mature humbled owner would do, good shit my bro. Well handled
Are you sure?
Damn ovh really c walked all over our event, it’s ok Jordan citadel was kinda a shitshow this year between the factions there was lots of allying and by the time the server died there were like 4 facs contesting only good shit for releasing the news on time tho
Are you sure?
some pve tournaments
Are you sure?
Cleaning that’s apart of the game mode my dud and what will teiko do if you stop cleaning
Are you sure?
the server will be dead until then though bro but gg
Are you sure?
Wednesday conquest? That would be awesome
Are you sure?
great decision, reasonable
Are you sure?
IIDK 1
Edited
That a nice decision all the faction raidable have now 1w for rebuild ( easy ) for getting a better event next week ! ty
Are you sure?
This was the right decision. Thank you for handling this responsibily and professionally instead of rushing another event tomorrow. Next citadel hopefully this won’t happen.
Are you sure?
Thanks man we'll work on some things. I plan on doing a fun event Wednesday I'll have a post for it most likely tomorrow.
Are you sure?
Hey Jordan, is there any way we could get our leader (ccps) in the group chat for faction leaders and staff. He forgot to send the roster before the map started.
Are you sure?
Yeah just have him dm me on twitter his Telegram handle. My twitter is @TheBroJordan
Are you sure?
izf 1
Edited
Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up

jk ily
Are you sure?
WTF LOOOL
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
CINNABEANZ OFC! jk voltage had it in the bag
Are you sure?
Honestly Voltage looked pretty strong ngl.
Are you sure?
forgetting the fact that voltage got their shit kicked in by weebs, and then weebs fucked lonoha without repotting and then fought titan without repotting.

EDIT: keep in mind that literally throughout all of that, the only death we had was a lunar client crash because it's not stable.
Are you sure?
You never fought titan lol

Calm down random
Are you sure?
Hey random shut your mouth you outnumbered by 6, we started the fight on 3.75 dtr, meaning you only killed 3 of us and we still killed one of you. Stick to bring a shit bard random
Are you sure?
no one died 😂 and that one death was against Konoha
Are you sure?
The fight against voltage was 22v28 lol. keep thinking ur tier 1
Are you sure?
whiteshadow said they had 26 ok bud
Are you sure?
weebs on top wtf
Are you sure?
cinnabeanz had the cap tho. 30 on and nobody else had enough to comp with that. it was at 9 mins when the server was frozen. they shoulda capped that shit. voltage only had 22 btw lol
Are you sure?
weebs had 28 in a channel ready to unmute, you wouldn't have capped look at your roster retard
Are you sure?
by the time they got their fatasses there it would be at around 3-4 mins. do you think its that hard to hold for 3-4 mins?
Are you sure?
that shit ain't right that was weebs cap if the server stayed up, cinnabeanz would have gotten a unfair cap realistically
Are you sure?
we were 28 in a channel ready to log and run ur shit 300 blocks
Are you sure?
We had 28 ready we was just log baiting LOL
Are you sure?
Msg me on tele if you need help rebuilding @hhiiffll dm first I think its cuter that way ;)
Are you sure?
The server sadly won't make it to next weekend lmfao.... it barely made it to this weekend and you're just gonna cancel the event??? Ill see yall when we got 54 people on for citadel gl
Are you sure?
This reply right here is why HCF is a dying breed. Players lose a fight, go raidable, or some shit happens and just decide to quit. Get some tougher skin bro not everything is sunshine and rainbows.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
What a man... best video.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
you're a fucking legend LOL
Are you sure?
i disagree but ngl that was funny as shit
Are you sure?
Whatever next weekend is fine hopefully more factions decide to log on................... (thanks for the song you fucker im going to rape your grandma)
Are you sure?
what the fuck
Are you sure?
You best be careful Jordan! Tram is going to drive his family minivan to come try and rape your grandma! However, if your doors are the normal width, he will not be able to make it through them.
Are you sure?
WOAH RELAX NIGGA LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
No one said i'm quitting lmfao.... I couldn't agree more that kids are pussies and won't rebuild but thats just how the game has become...
Are you sure?
Was using your comment as an example of how players react to shit like this they just quit because something bad happens. Not saying you are quitting just speaking to everyone in general sorry lmao
Are you sure?
All good and couldn't agree more.
Are you sure?
Make Rampage then loser make comp
Are you sure?
Ill fuck ur grandma
Are you sure?