Physci

Squads Map 3 EOTW 42

Hey guys,

Squads EOTW will tomorrow at 3PM EST.

We have started working on the next map and will be changing a few things up. This whole concept of softcore is not fresh in our mind, and fairly new to some of us, so this is going to be a trial and error process and we will improve as the maps progress.

SOTW Timer will be 2 hours instead of the 12 hours. Again, SOTW timer is NOT PvP Timer. During SOTW timer, DTR loss is 0.25, and squads regenerate DTR faster.

Please leave game play suggestions that you guys would like to see added/improved for the next Squads map. An official post with the faction size, kit, etc will come shortly.

On a side note: we have a Teams map planned for sometime in October and November, so look out for that.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Advertise it... that simple
Are you sure?
So simple...
Are you sure?
You have an "Owner" who has 230k subs, but he didn't even mention an SOTW you guys have been working months to complete...
Are you sure?
+1 lol it's so true

tewchaynz dont even record practice on lunar anymore, pathetic
Are you sure?
Adviser, Marcel, Tryhard, TewChaynz and thats just a few people who would advertise ur server
Are you sure?
shut the fuck up now
Are you sure?
yes man like aaron
Are you sure?
supfam going crazy in the paint, freeze this man
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Fuck off miner boy
Are you sure?
if only it was :(
Are you sure?
if only he knew how easy it was to get partners
It's like he can pull YouTubers out his ass.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
sup fam
Are you sure?
poggers. +1 v
Are you sure?
Recruit more Partners. You guys have a bunch of Practice partners but a few HCF partners would be awesome too!
Are you sure?
There's alot of different opinions but there's 1 thing i think a huge majority of the community will like, wich is next map to be all diamond
Are you sure?
feels bad to everyone who got archer and bard kit then
Are you sure?
There's only like a handfull of people who only main a kit lol, especially "main" bards are pretty much non existent now.
Are you sure?
i mean like bought the kits
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
Take pearls out of the crates and pots shouldn't be in /kits (people can use this as an advantage to repot in a teamfight)
Are you sure?
you can only /kit in your claim or at spawn
Are you sure?
Ohh didn’t realise that, I mainly want it gone so people don’t get pots quickly on sotw from the kit
Are you sure?
yea it gets annoying
Are you sure?
Diamond only p2s2 / p2s3 - 6 or 8 man size factions
Are you sure?
full 9
Edited
On a side note: we have a Teams map planned for sometime in October and November, so look out for that.

1. Can we get some of the youtubers at your disposal to upload? (Marcel, tryhard, Avery, Stephen, LightHD)

2. Will it be softcore?

3. Can we get some non-4fo builds? The old builds (for koths and citadels) are timeless.

4. Give us a 2 week notice don’t just drop it on us the week of :D

5. It’s time for something new so please map 14 bard + archers (2 bard 3 archer class limit).

6. I would say no force invites but then loyalty would keep its 60 man roster. So please keep force invites and be strict on the alting rule.
Are you sure?
honestly physci, lobby is always spittin str8 factz
Are you sure?
You lied to tirl you lied to the family
Are you sure?
This
Are you sure?
Are you guys surprised it died that fast or do you feel like you didnt put enough effort in DURING the map. I liked the idea etc but for example in the first 3 days there were no EU koths so everyone from eu got demotivated and had no reason to log. I really liked the concept of this map but i feel like you guys couldve done more to keep the server alive. (advertisement, events etc)
Are you sure?
Get youtubers
Are you sure?
Reinvest profits into new parters/Active Advertisement.
8 or 10 mans NO force invites
All diamond.
p2s2
Keep the custom enchant & Blackmarket kit system the same
Rods enabled
pearling through fencegates & String
Are you sure?
Make it 6 man and no bard, only archer. Or make the bard more powerful so its not worth suiciding for it
Are you sure?
when is lunar back up
Are you sure?
remove gp and pearls from crates
Are you sure?
partners that upload daily hcf
Are you sure?
Looking forward to it!
Are you sure?
you could legit have a shitty ass server (velt) but have a lot of partners. quality doesn't matter anymore its all about partners and fanboying your favorite youtuber sad but true
Are you sure?
Best bet is to mimic arcane. No pots of pearls in kits, reclaims are just some armour and essentials.. Custom Enchant kit for king rank and all the other kits
Are you sure?
make it 12 mans. remove bard for a map or least nerf it. remove pearls from crates. maybe add alies.
Are you sure?
can i start my fuckin client tho?
Are you sure?
All diamonds map 6 man factions and remove gunpowder and pearls from the keys
Are you sure?
Pearling through open fence gates, slabs and stairs.
Are you sure?
"On a side note: we have a Teams map planned for sometime in October and November, so look out for that."

O_O
Are you sure?
Start the new UHC season and increase the knockback-friction value to 2.0 in order to fix the low-knockback issue which is messing up the skill gap...
Are you sure?
Pay meezoid as ur paying tryhard hhhhhhhhh
Are you sure?
banwavesSs
Are you sure?
MINEHQ COMEBACKKKKKK
Are you sure?
All dias map
Are you sure?
Make marcel stream sotw
Are you sure?
The client is stuck on loading
Are you sure?
Make it 5 man
Are you sure?
No kits next map
Are you sure?
I would wait til winter break to do another teams map, maybe try and do a long squads map during thanksgiving break. Another thing that would be nice is 2-man factions, hasn't been done in a long time and it would be so much fun. Also please start hosting uhcs again during the weekends, you guys got a 180 player fill on your first game back which is a huge success compared to where uhc was at the end of last season.
Are you sure?
DUOHCF
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Yeah good luck
Bud can’t even fucking cook
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Just make the faction size 12-15
Are you sure?