Physci

A few updates before SOTW 50

Hey guys, sorry this post took a little longer than expected, but I just wanted to give you guys a few updates before the map goes up.

First and foremost, I want to go over some of the points I made in my SOTW post. As most of you already know, the faction size is staying at 30. We also decided that in order to enter a weekend event, you must have at least 15 members online. We will play this by ear and change it if needed. We have also not done the "Enemy" tag during weekend events. This may or may not be done by next week, so we'll have to see. If worse comes to worse, we can enable invis potions for the weekend events.

Secondly, I want to discuss the new event that will hopefully be replacing Citadel this map. This will be an iteration on Kohi's "Conquest 2.0." The event will be called Invasion. It will consist of 4 twenty minute capture points; two in the Overworld, one in the Nether, and one in the End. When the event starts, only the Overworld capture points will activate. Once both Overworld caps are captured, then End and Nether caps will activate. The Overworld caps will give you a tier 1 key, the End cap will give you a tier 2 key, and the Nether cap will give you a tier 3 key. The winners will be awarded with an animal spawner of their choice and an Invasion key. Lastly, the overworld capture points will be on opposite quadrants of the map. One is at (-500, 500) and one is at (500, -500).

Moving on, we have listened to your guys' suggestions about adding a PVE event and we quickly added in Nightmare PVE, which was also a Kohi classic. You can get into Nightmare by purchasing a "Nightmare Potion" at shop, drinking the potion, and sleeping in a bed. In order to complete Nightmare, you must break a block of red wool which is found at the center of a small obsidian vault. There are several of these vaults and they must be broken in order to unlock the next levels of Nightmare. DTR loss in Nightmare is 0.25 and we highly recommend you bring your factions members - it's not easy to do alone!

Finally, I just want to say that this is going to be the last Teams map for a little while - so make it count! School is starting up for most people at the end of the month and we know that Teams takes a lot of grinding, which can get repetitive. We cannot wait to show you guys what we have planned for Squads, we genuinely think you will all enjoy it.

We'll see you guys in 12 hours, we hope you enjoy the map!
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Just a reminder to all new facs to keep playing actively troughout all weeks of this map and please rebuild!
Are you sure?
Shut up
Are you sure?
DAG
Are you sure?
No u
Are you sure?
Yโ€™all niggas goin crazy Matt yalls new ideas sound gas Invasion sounds sm better than citadel
Are you sure?
how are these new ideas these are all from kohi
Are you sure?
frick u cheator
Are you sure?
You should make Invasion lootable the same way Citadel is tbh like chests in the caps
Are you sure?
Fuck yeessssss boys trill gang on that shi
Are you sure?
Dam good shit
Are you sure?
(:
Are you sure?
osu demon
Are you sure?
when you say little while, what does that mean? Are you saying the next teams map won't be til 2020 or something????
Are you sure?
Nah
Are you sure?
and the nostalgia begins...
Are you sure?
This was needed ty sir
Are you sure?
Awesome.
Are you sure?
Itโ€™s good to shut dosn hcteams for current so that it stay special. I hope new gamemode come out when down it is
Are you sure?
Are you see my post suggestion?
Are you sure?
FOR THE ENEMY ALSO ADD PLAYERS ARE STEVE (SO THEY CANT SEE SKIN AND ACTUALLY DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO) OLD KOHI CBF OGS KNOWS THIS!
Are you sure?
That wasnt only a CBF thing
Are you sure?
Ik, but since CBF had classes and shit thats y I said it
Are you sure?
silent ban wave?
Are you sure?
aye
Are you sure?
Sounds great ๐Ÿ”œ
Are you sure?
Wtf im a solo and the funnest bit of the map is fucking about at citadels kitsniping / just killing random diamonds there. like wtf this is citadel if you get knocked by a solo thats your fault like hello? and also say you have 14 on and the cappers say 17 and you're the only ones that can knock but you cant log another on wtf are u meant to do let them cap? but the PvE event looks like its gunna be sick + squads is the best fuck teams lets get the squads going.

you might be saying you cant complain you're a solo but joining a power fac isnt fun to me anymore they set too many rules and expect me to stay up till 4am every fucking night
Are you sure?
shut up
Are you sure?
shut up ur circumsized prick
Are you sure?
fr squads is the way to go
Are you sure?
there is no where to kite in the nether
Are you sure?
retard jack
Are you sure?
???? go in lava or mine yourself outta there stinky newgen
Are you sure?
If you think jack is a newgen, then it sounds like you are the real newgen
Are you sure?
i just call everyone that says stupid stuff new gens anyways you got banned rip trashman
Are you sure?
I hate being a newgen :..(
Are you sure?
go on MATT
Are you sure?
Holy shit nightmare ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”™
Are you sure?
Please don't wait the next summer for the next teams
Are you sure?
We won't.
Are you sure?
physci next map end of September pls, if you're really doing that break, if no break keep doing map after map, pump them bitches out
Are you sure?
prediction: next teams map is around christmas time :)
Are you sure?
id be happy with that so then i could focus on school and not be bored during breaks
Are you sure?
Probably then ^^
Are you sure?
;)
Are you sure?
unban me
Are you sure?
bi
Are you sure?
Reput the base competition for this Map but with better rules because it gives another aspect of hcf to tryhard and as you said it's one of the last map for a while
Are you sure?
so why would ppl build bases if they wont play ltr
Are you sure?
We dont care of this

And when Dawn won, they played
Same for darling, NASA and nt
Are you sure?
wtf u on about u do realise summer is endign soon so ppl will have irl shit which means ppl wont care about a little competiton for a cape
Are you sure?
braindead candidates my school dont start until 3 more weeks i was hoping theres best base as i would go solo and get the rarest cape as it would be only me that would have it
Are you sure?
shit
Are you sure?
ggg
Are you sure?
Who?
Are you sure?
good shit
Are you sure?
i am hyped for nightmare
Are you sure?
Iโ€™m gonna kiss you