Jordan

A Little Update Post 94

Hey guys, I'm going to be updating you on whats been going on recently.

For the past week, we were basically in a gridlock in terms of development. Our sys admin and main developer were unable to work which led to us not being able to update the server. This is going to change.

Starting on Tuesday we are going to be working on the issues you guys have been experiencing on the Lunar Network. Our development team will be out of school and be able to dedicate the time needed to fix all of the issues.

Some of the obvious ones include changing the knockback to what it originally was, switching off of this host, and putting back the EU Proxy.

As for Squads: we sort of dropped the ball and we are going to learn what we did wrong this map and grow from it. We promise things will get better from here on out. We're going to be looking at suggestions today and tomorrow before the grind begins. Thank you guys for caring for the server as much as I do.

I will have an update about the upcoming map in a few days. Thanks as always.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
I want:
1-PotPvP knockbacks
2-A working EU host
3-Vault battles & Lunar SG & more original Minigames
4- A public ban list & messages in the chat when someone gets banned
5- you guys to patch Drip Lite if it isn't already done
6- Ranks that cost less, I want it help the server but don't have 50$ to spend for a lifetime rank
7- the server to get more players
Are you sure?
1 ye
2 ye & a sa proxy for arround 400 players (doesn't cost a lot)
3 ye
4- PLEASE
5- ye
6- maybe, or add one more rank with a "cheap" price ONLY for a lifetime
7- most important
Are you sure?
IMO ranks should stay the same but I'd love for potpvp knockback to come back and old minehq kitmap kb to be used (that shit was nuts)
Are you sure?
ranks should stay the same, u undertsand they have to pay for hosts,domains, staff members and also the owners enough to live.
Are you sure?
7 should be number 1
Are you sure?
Don’t think drip lite ever bypassed
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
can we get updated on the cheater banning situation
Are you sure?
+1 we need a banwave or something
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
Is there any sort of ETA or expected release for teams? (How soon)?
Are you sure?
I am going to have a post once we are finished with core issues like host, kb, and proxies.
Are you sure?
Could it possibly be in like June / July and not earlier - a lot of people have exams around this time and I think it would affect the playerbase if many players had to focus on exams rather than the craft
Are you sure?
its not supposed to be the last map of teams, so why not start pumping out maps
Are you sure?
Facts we should be on map 2 by july
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
v this
Are you sure?
Please dont go back to old kb, it was really weird and random, if anything change it to potpvp's kb or anything but dont go back to old kb, i swear
Are you sure?
u get 200ms, obviously the kb is gonma suck for you
Are you sure?
Kb sucked either way, a lot of ppl was saying that it was super random and you just went from taking no kb to flying around the whole map lol, its not just me
Are you sure?
Awesome, thanks.
Are you sure?
Put out another Squads map before an official 30 mans map
Are you sure?
I would suggest using minehq PotPvP’s kb. In my opinion the current kb is too low and it is easy to get 1.7ed. Hopefully y’all listen
Are you sure?
Yeah we still have it, I think we will end up switching back until I come up with a better one.
Are you sure?
Stick to the PotPvP beta ones, they were top tier
Are you sure?
just stay away from sagepvp knockback lol
Are you sure?
kb is fine?????????????????
Are you sure?
no it isnt
Are you sure?
It's fine but wierd, sometimes someone is getting hell of a combo on you even if you have more skill than him.
For me the PotPvP's KB reflects more the skill of a player
Are you sure?
they already switched it back and it's asasssassasasasasasassasssass
Are you sure?
Why not Kohi's KB? It's public.
Are you sure?
Nearly impossible to replicate.
Are you sure?
What do you mean?
Are you sure?
imo you guys really need partners/youtubers to upload and promote your hcf maps, marcel didn't upload a single squads vid and you guys don't have any other partners, so I don't really see and way that the maps wont die in a week
Are you sure?
People play squads to play squads not to be in a meezoid video
Are you sure?
but if we get meezoid to play squads then we would have the people who like to be in meezoid videos to brutally murder
Are you sure?
we can probably afford 2nd rate tubers once sage dies or something
Are you sure?
there is no players anyways
Are you sure?
yes sir
Are you sure?
try to get or use the dev123 kb plz
Are you sure?
Yes
Are you sure?
Any fixes gonna be coming for LunarClient as I still can't open it and have waited 11 days for help but gained nothing.
Are you sure?
+1 holy shit
Are you sure?
West coast proxy?
Are you sure?
Let's have a proxy for every country in the world I guess. They should only have one proxy, the NA one. If the amount of proxies is increased the community will be even more split, it does no good to the server nor the entire community.
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Any ETA on UHC, most people already know lunar.gg/uhc is a thing, so you might as well hype it up.
Are you sure?
YEEESSSS A KB CHANGE. Please make it lounge or dev123 kb :)
Are you sure?
I made a suggestion regarding creating teams / clans on the website. Would be cool if it were to actually be put out.
Are you sure?
Sort of like what Kohi had? How it was like clans and whenever a clan member logged in on the network it notifies you? Also comes with a network wide chat system/channel. Would be pretty cool ngl
Are you sure?
yeah this would be sick as hell because it’s so much more convenient to the shift+tab message system
Are you sure?
Yeah, they were called "Squads" or something on kohi
Are you sure?
Yeah exactly like that. Would be cool if there were Practice / Bunkers leaderboards for those clans as well.
Are you sure?
PotPvP kb
Are you sure?
Is there any chance the mapkit on both squads and practice could be lowered in general? I don’t know if you’ve done kit fights on here but if you don’t have bard effects you’re pretty much a walking pot load.

(Upvote for visibility)
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
Devouch terrible idea -1
Are you sure?
vouch this devouch
Are you sure?
Neck
Are you sure?
Will it be sotw saturday or ?
Are you sure?
mapkit was broken and didnt fit the low dtr other than that server felt fine also please do something about the amount of diamonds
Are you sure?
USE MUSKETTS SUGGESTIONS
Are you sure?
Yeah I looked at Muskett's suggestions I like most of them.
Are you sure?
I want all the money I spent on this server
Are you sure?
Please add capes to the store🤪
Are you sure?
support 32-bit platform pls
Are you sure?
A lot to do, but nothing that can’t be done, appreciate what you are doing for he community.
Are you sure?
what happend hwid bans ?????
Are you sure?
this is why we love Lunar :D
Are you sure?
I am a player who is trying to return to HCF (player HCT, Kohi, quit 2 years back) and I see all these servers that are client required! I am having the issue where I cannot launch lunar, as it is stuck in a cycle of going from “Launch” to “connecting” and then back to “Launch”. I am sure there is a fix for this, but since I am coming back new, I do not know how to fix. Please someone help!! Thanks
Are you sure?
In the HCT mode strength 2 / archer tags are extremely OP, please lower the amount of damage dealt as helmets are being broken easily in big teamfights. UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE
Are you sure?
dev123 kb plz
Are you sure?
+1
After fixing these issues, try to work on Lunar Client cause there have been lots of bugs on that and fps is -100 from cheatbreaker (for me, probably lots more people as well but idk) which sucks but yea gl, thanks for the update.
Are you sure?
Also, my screen tears very frequently on Lunar Client.
Are you sure?
Well.... For one....
- Players want money as a f top reward nowadays I see... Offer a good amount and win ;)
- Not everyone can use Lunar Client so everyone hates the server as you need to use it to play xd.
- People cheat on Lunar Client..... There are ways.
- And not everyone wants a Lunar Client Cape or cosmetic xd.
Are you sure?
what happend hwid bans ?
Are you sure?
Could you remove [Epic] Cheekiers and just make it Cheekiers with a blue name
Are you sure?
And btw, you guys should swich back to the old us host, i used to get 125 ms (im eu) and now im getting 150+
Are you sure?
#bringbackdev123
Are you sure?
Please put flat maps for Archer ladder. If you don't want to build new ones, just use NoDebuff maps. The current ones with all these obstacles on them just promote camping...
Are you sure?
Ignore the shit talkers on twitter. Just don't quit and keep striving to fix things and optimize things. It will eventually be really good, it just needs to develop over time. Lots of people including myself are focused on school for this last month, so I would not release a Teams map till later this summer.
Are you sure?
Good shit man, keeep up the work 💪🏿
Are you sure?
The current location favors us in Brazil, for example I get 90ms, and if I move to the minehq location of the CB time, I get 130 / 150ms, and I prefer the PotPvP dev123 knockback, the pot slow is also very interesting.
Are you sure?
dev123 best kb
Are you sure?
Can you also add a way to see people’s factions on the website like what minehq had
Are you sure?
Pongan la radio yaaaaa, es hermoso jugar mientras escucho musica que no sea de spotify, da flojera abrirlo ----- Put on the radio now, it's beautiful to play while I listen to music that does not tide of spotify, it gives laziness to open it
Are you sure?
dev123,potpvp.com
best practice to release
Are you sure?
Fix pearls lol please... more people will play and it will be 10 times more fun if you can run in bases and actually not die from pearls not working
Are you sure?
viperhcf for those insane raidable pearls
Are you sure?
Ur braindead if you think real hcf is running in bases
Are you sure?
That's not what he said
Are you sure?
A good suggestion is changing the kb and pots to minehq. (the one 9 months ago)
Are you sure?
Could you say something regarding the anti-cheat, I'm unsure if anyone has been auto-banned by the anti-cheat, and we havent seen any ban waves. Multiple youtubers have also advertised autoclickers and hacked clients that bypass.
Are you sure?
dev123 kb pls sir
Are you sure?
#UHC
Are you sure?
YES OLD KB pog
Are you sure?
What about the ban waves? Has there been one yet, and will there be more to come. Thank you for the update btw :D
Are you sure?
I know alot of people already commented this.. but please use potpvp's kb
Are you sure?
I reckon now that Lunar Client is out it’s worth to do an unban all? It’s a lot harder to cheat now than it was before and people do deserve a second chance. $30 for an unban imo is quite a lot and there’s an extremely low chance of being accepted if you appeal. This might bump up player count as well and allow more people to join in on the fun.
Are you sure?
Equally the retards who cheated in the first place could just buy an unban rather than cheating and then expecting to be unbanned when they get a client side anticheat ;D
Are you sure?
When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.
Are you sure?
Thanks for the update bro!
Are you sure?
Que posibilidad hay de que le bajen la ram al client? porque se me hace imposible jugar con mi pc de 2gb de ram.
Are you sure?
Lunar Reddit.
Are you sure?
Please fix pots,they are too slow for eu’s.
Are you sure?
Jordan listen to this comment and understand that everyone knows there is no active client side anti cheat rn. What is being done about that. The cheaters are literally everywhere and they know there is no anticheat and that all bans have been manual or by the anticheat.
Are you sure?
There aren't "cheaters everywhere" it has been about 10 people that actually "cheated" on Lunar Network and we stopped them a few days ago. Most of the people online right now are just autoclicking and they will get whats coming to them.
Are you sure?
What about a public ban list like Cheatbreaker had, as well as the messages in chat when someone gets banned
Are you sure?
they better, im putting the faith in u that u will smash their nuts with the banhammer
Are you sure?
should do a banwave then change the kb so its dev123 kb so all the dirty little cheaters cant play on a good server >:)
Are you sure?
What about client issue?
Are you sure?
What about crashing and lag spike? I made a report days ago and nothing.
Are you sure?
USE MUSKETTS SUGGESTIONS
Are you sure?
No they aren't adding invis raiding meezoid
Are you sure?
#WestCoastProxy
Are you sure?
Please take a look at forum suggestions such as a Global leaderboard for practice.
Are you sure?
Yeah I am not sure why global leaderboard isn't displayed on the site.
Are you sure?
Lunar client for mac
Are you sure?
I think lunar client for mac is the last of their worries.
Are you sure?
I think I have the right to dream
Are you sure?
dv terrible idea
Are you sure?
hi :)
Are you sure?
And are ranks going to get extended again?
Are you sure?
upvote me if u want teAms
Are you sure?
No upvote me
Are you sure?
Next map u should enforce the allying rule
Are you sure?
Yeah I discussed this the other day with Physci. Squads definitely needs the ally rule or we need to make something to make it hard to ally against teams.
Are you sure?
First :)
Are you sure?
yea sike nigga
Are you sure?
No I was first
Are you sure?
first
Are you sure?