Jordan

Teams Map 2 Updates 45

Hey guys, we hope you guys have been enjoying the map so far. We're sorry that we had the client issues at the start of the map, but thankfully we pulled through. Below are some updates that were not included in the SOTW post.

✦ Rods will no longer interact with players. After having a long conversation with the faction leaders, we have decided that this is the best decision. If this becomes a problem, which it most likely will not, it can be reverted back.

✦ The Koth loot system has been changed. Instead of always getting the same key and choosing from the same loottable, there will now be Tier 1, 2, and 3 keys. The higher the tier, the better the loot. Tier 1 keys will be obtained from koths in the Overworld, Tier 2 keys will be obtained from End Koth, and Tier 3 keys will be obtained from Nether Koth.

✦ There will now be a 5 minute period that allows factions who make people raidable to actually raid them. Example: Faction A makes Faction B raidable. For 5 minutes after Faction B went raidable, the only faction that will be able to raid them are those who contributed to killing their members. Anyone who kills the raidable faction will be able to bypass the 5 minute grace period.

✦ There is a 60 second cooldown from the time a player dies to the time you can revive them. This fixes people being able to log immediately back on after they die, avoiding the life cooldown.

✦ Skybases are not allowed and there will be a build limit. However, since we know there are factions who want to enter the base building competition, there will be a bypass to build above the y limit. Factions with this bypass will not be able to have items above the y limit, it is purely for cosmetics.

✦ Faction leaders can now set permissions using /f perms. You can select who can set /f rally and who can access subclaims.

The 2nd KOTH will commence at 7:30PM EST and the KOTH schedule will be up shortly after.
Are you sure?