CobraBestEu

Kohi v2 187

Idk if everyone remembers why kohi shut down, basically the community shit talking admins,staff, owners ect to the point where they wanted to get rid of the server.
So how the fuck is calling physci and Jordan retards and saying they have no idea how to run a server a good idea. They banned players for breaking the rules if they didn’t ban them people probs wouldhv been just as annoyed. Also considering how long everyone’s been moaning about there being no teams maps everyone seems hella ungrateful for lunar trying to keep this game mode alive. Tbh if this keeps up they’ll probs shut down the server and just use lunar client as a way to make money and then hcf really will be dead :)

Front page of lunar let’s go :D
Wallahi the family <3
🇪🇺On top
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Plus mother fucking one
Are you sure?
the only mother i know is mother puffer
Are you sure?
😮
Are you sure?
plus mother fucking one
Are you sure?
HAHAHAHAH
Are you sure?
U cheat shut ur dumbass up
Are you sure?
Sup rod
Are you sure?
sup man
Are you sure?
u neva played kohi nigga stfu
Are you sure?
U stupid nigga fuck no I didn’t play no hcf but I went crazy on prac and cubecore nigga shut up random
Are you sure?
u went crazy on prac but i never saw u on any leaderboard LOL, I STG THAT U WERE A 900 ELO LMFAO
Are you sure?
I wasn’t even PuffedUp then I meant crazy as in me on my 60 FPS laptop having s good time... I probably was 900 lmao...
Are you sure?
But.... sigh
Are you sure?
Lol I'm surprised they've still got this server up, barely any fucking profit in for them, after dev costs and splitting the profit 10 fucking ways LOL, they end up with nothing or an amount that isnt even worth their time. this isnt velt, /f list and there are 4 users with ranks or less, stop moaning or else they'll pull the plug
Are you sure?
Physci doesn’t only make profit from the network, there is so much more behind only the ranks in the buycraft. Obviously you also have unbans, capes, dances etc. But do you actually think Physci doesn’t have some people helping him paying for his dedi, webhost etc etc. He is making bigger profit than you could probably imagine
Are you sure?
How much for an unabn? $50, how much for wings $40, umm lets not grt started
Are you sure?
So you want it to be $1 and lc be filled with cheaters? And they want the wings to be exclusive
Are you sure?
What do you think is a lot of money? I don’t think you know how much other servers make per SOTW.
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Because they actually are terrible at staffing
https://prnt.sc/q2eda1
https://prnt.sc/q2edok
https://prnt.sc/q2edu8
Took a whole 7 months to "respond" (close) my thread without any kind of response lmaooooo
Are you sure?
Yep mine is still at 5 months without an answer
Are you sure?
goat
Are you sure?
Same as me LOL
Are you sure?
Physci and Jordan will not fold
Are you sure?
all these unbans i've bought. still no advertising.
Are you sure?
🤣buyin unbans? tap in for the sauce @datsteppa on telegram
Are you sure?
+1 just half the people who are reading these posts have never touched kohi like that soooo ye
Are you sure?
No one is gonna play the same game for 5 years like what and I'm pretty sure everyone who played kohi quit or moved on into a different game
Are you sure?
prplz was already demotivated to play and run a server as it was. sure the shit talking contributed but it was not the reason kohi shut down. He was also offered a very large sum of money for his server. Real HCF has been dead for a long time now, lunar was to try to revive it. Theres just not a real playerbase for it anymore, its all the same people pretty much.
Are you sure?
Yeah but a large factor of it was the community being ungrateful as always
Are you sure?
Wallahi da squad
Are you sure?
give this guy king rank
Are you sure?
Vouch
Are you sure?
+2
Are you sure?
they should kill it lol
Are you sure?
no u
Are you sure?
Didn't kohi shut down because prplz thought that badlion premium had an actual shot in making minecraft an e-sport?
Are you sure?
kinda
Are you sure?
everyone went toxic mode when badlion and kohi merged xD
Are you sure?
Not really. Most people were excited
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGA SAID EXCITED
Are you sure?
Lmao half of the people were excited tbh until it actually happened.
Are you sure?
This would be kohi v8 or sum because this has happened a lotta times
Are you sure?
yh dusk was v4
Are you sure?
Fax pot pvp community feel like everyone’s privledged
Are you sure?
i mean the gamemode literally IS dead HCF is not HCF anymore becuase people are fucking lazy. nuff said.
Are you sure?
lunar = badlion if shit like that keeps happening
Are you sure?
the goon cobra
Are you sure?
Velt Legions
Are you sure?
I bought life time on their server becuse its the only server with owners that i know that are trying to make this game good again.
Are you sure?
fucking upvoting ,agree to 100%
Are you sure?
dey even pinned this shit the fuck
Are you sure?
Even though im not know on this server that much, Lunar rip people off with what they sell, they ban people just for copyrighting staff's vids n much more. Kohi was fun but members attacked staff so fkcin much, Just like this server, there hcf is so fucking dead first day 200 people, 2nd day 50 and 3rd day 5 people. If they keep progressing like they are right now, honestly they should just wrap it up. Like i said im not known. But im just commenting on what I think.
Are you sure?
TB when ROFL was the most hated staff member by the Frenchies (I was involved hehe)
Are you sure?
Client eats your fucking CPU like a starving african, Server kb is wacker than wack, staff are inactive and don't respond to anything, and the server is just ass. If you want a MineHQ type feel just play on cracked CheatBreaker and go on VeltPvP.

Prove me wrong.
Are you sure?
Keep eating papers you dumb fuck
Are you sure?
its the anticheat not the client itself
Are you sure?
I laughed
Are you sure?
1.9 best
Are you sure?
I can't agree more
Are you sure?