Physci

Squads Map 4 SOTW 49

Hey guys, Map 4 of Squads will be releasing this Saturday at 3PM EST.

The map kit will be Protection 2, Sharpness 2, Power 4. This map will be 5-man squads.

A major change worth noting is that the SOTW timer will be 2 hours instead of 12 hours. Kits will be available for use 30 minutes into SOTW instead of 12 hours.

In addition to that, we will be limiting what kits players will be able to use. As of right now, Map 4 is going to be a diamond-only map. This is subject to change. Those who purchased Bard/Archer kits will have access to the Diamond kit for this map only. When buying kits, please note that some maps will not include the kit you are purchasing. I will be updating the store with this information later tonight.

We are also currently in the process of implementing an F Top system. Our plan with this is to award the #1 faction with capes, emotes, store credit, and possibly even money. Information regarding this will be released once it is ready.

Other than that, all of the new features from Map 3 will be available for this upcoming map; please suggest any new features below.

There will be a 30% off sale during start of the world. For more information regarding Map 4, visit: https://lunar.gg/squads-map4
Quick disclaimer for Teams: Faction sizes will not exceed 25, so please be mindful when making your rosters.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
make f top heavily reliant on constant pvping and winning
Are you sure?
Yup, thats the plan.
Are you sure?
if you guys are adding the /f top command try to add the system that minehq made for kitmap, that you can't even boost kills, like the thing that if you see boost check =means you're killing the same person in a row or something like that so people can't boost it or i don't know how to explain
Are you sure?
i have a solution to one of the biggest problems in the community: DDosing: ALLOW IT

If its allowed then people wouldn't complain about it and if they did all you have to do is tell them to buy a router

this would also clear up support rooms and it would be less shit the staff team has to deal with during the map.

This will allow you to work on more important projects like the built in autoclicker. With the built in autoclicker people won't autoclick themselvs and get banned.

When you ban people for autoclicking the community dies faster so why not just give everyone one so there is no unfair advantage.

My dms are open on telegram if you wanted to offer me a spot on your staff team.
Are you sure?
advertising would be a good idea as well
Are you sure?
true
Are you sure?
Good stuff my brotha
Are you sure?
This is cool but can you make the kits a 1 or 2 hour delay
Are you sure?
Kite 1
Edited
It’s already OP, 1 would be so broken, that’s 24 god sets a day
Are you sure?
I meant to say that they should have a SOTW cooldown for the kits instead of getting them instantly
Are you sure?
ah yes
Are you sure?
yes yes
Are you sure?
maybe try removing pots and pearls from kits (make them just armour and sword).
Are you sure?
agree
Are you sure?
fancy brewers might need a fix. Im not sure if anybody else has had the same problem as me but I've had 2 stacks of GP completely disappear on me, and also if you put the glass bottles in the fancy brewer and break the brewing stand then you'll lose all of the glass bottles you put in.
Are you sure?
lmao on the brewers like usual
Are you sure?
good bb
Are you sure?
That’s why u got denied to venom 😈
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Dron 2
Edited
the /f top system was my idea also the awards I deserve owner
Are you sure?
#dronforowner
Are you sure?
Dronforowner
Are you sure?
Duos map soon?
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
atb
Are you sure?
ricefarmers the label
Are you sure?
this is gas
Are you sure?
ok
Are you sure?
nice!
Are you sure?
FIX FANCY BREWERS PLEASE I LOST 8 STACKS OF EACH MATERIALS FROM IT AND ASLO 30MINUTES WHAT THE FUCK
Are you sure?
JORDAN????? CAPE??????
Are you sure?
i'd suggest trying to get some small/medium size youtubers to try and stream sotw (people who get like 50-100 viewers per stream) as it works alright for the smaller servers like sage
Are you sure?
Am I ever going to get my tourny money
Are you sure?
No, HACKER!
Are you sure?
fix fancy brewers so u dont need full stacks

blehh
Are you sure?
do something for the uhc community please, you guys just let it die and watched
Are you sure?
We didn't let the "community" die - it was pretty dead already (at least in the 1.7.10 scene). If anything, we made it more enjoyable for you guys during summer. We hosted some of the biggest games of the year (450+) and did our best to maintain it, but the truth is, it is a lot of maintenance. We had to focus our dev power/attention else where.

This would have been easier if other servers didn't piggy back off of the success of our initial games and tried splitting the community by poaching youtubers, staff, etc for their own personal gain because in the end, it is evident that it didn't work out in anyone's best interest. I may talk about this more in the future, but we'll leave it at that.

We may bring it back during vacations, or just random weekends, but we probably won't be hosting daily games anytime soon.
Are you sure?
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
Are you sure?
!!!
Are you sure?
no gapple please
Are you sure?
rip teams
But thanks for reminding us Physci :D
Are you sure?
safe 1
Are you sure?
this is it
Are you sure?
1 point for kills (to prevent kill boosting), 20 or 50 for koths and 100 or 150 for citadels
Are you sure?
fire
Are you sure?
okay thanks for updating the post - didnt have to delete it though - a reply would have done
Are you sure?
Get youtubers, that’s all u need
Are you sure?
good looks
Are you sure?
by f top do u mean baltop or the overall best faction (most kills, most money, most koths cappd etc)?
Are you sure?
Its going to be a combination of all of them.

When its ready we'll have a post out.
Are you sure?
hopefully koths
Are you sure?
Wow :D
Are you sure?
Pog
Are you sure?