Jordan

Squads Map 1 Citadel #1 and Base Building Competition 43

Squads Map 1 Citadel #1
Date:
May 4th, 2019 (Saturday)

Time:
Citadel cap will go active at 3:00 PM EST (Saturday)
Other Info

•Pearls are disabled in the Citadel claim.
•/f who Citadel to get coordinates.
•Cap time will start at 20 minutes.
•There will be a reboot prior to Citadel (if needed)
•Winners of Citadel will get private looting @ /f who Citadel.
Base Building Competition

EDIT: I see that you guys were upset that we chose the winners this week instead of next.

Because of this, we will announce the winners next week. If someone builds a better base than Dawn, we will reconsider the final winner.

Also, Border has been extended to 4000 on Squads.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Dude are you serious? The only thing relayed to the community about this base building contest was that you were having one and the prizes were x, y and z. Not once did you tell anyone when it was over, how to showcase their base, and who the “judges” were that decided who won.

Like come on homie. The map is 6 days over and the contest is over? I feel bad for anyone whose been putting in significant work and just got fucked for fault of terrible pr by this staff team.
Are you sure?
Shut the fuck up ur speaking on behalf of people who don’t exist
Are you sure?
Cru 19
Edited
Either you’re
A,) In Dawn
B,) An angry random trying to clout chase me OR
C.) Just as goofy as the rest of the kids in this community.

Probably all of the above if I had to take a guess.
Are you sure?
I don’t know who u r, ur just complaining for no reason so I decided to say something.
Are you sure?
he's much more known than you so yall can quit using the "i dont even know who you are" as an "insult" just to feed your over inflated ego
Are you sure?
Cru has a point now stfu
Are you sure?
He literally doesn’t, he’s bitching for the sake of bitching. I’d understand if he was working on a base but he’s not. He’s complaining just to complain.. This is such a small event and you guys are taking it to the extreme
By writing paragraphs. Keep complaining and being whiny little fucks. Does it really matter that much to you? Probably not. You’re just hopping on the whiny fuck bandwagon complaining for shit that doesn’t even concern u
Are you sure?
nice essay, could've said the same thing in a few words. They had horrible pr.
Are you sure?
Have you seen ur irl lmfao
Are you sure?
lol he talks shit about minecraft and thats what makes you bring up an irl? ur a piece of garbage gg
Are you sure?
he just wants attention lmfao
Are you sure?
Send me a picture of my face. I guarantee you don’t even know what I look like
Are you sure?
are you not the one I donated for the proactive go fund me? shit
Are you sure?
no you keyboard warrior
Are you sure?
+1 Like what the fuck no one was told anything about the base building comp all we knew is that there was one and like Cru said we are 6 days in the map like wtf. Sometimet the staff team on here has me wondering
Are you sure?
Waaaaa Dawn this Waaaaaa Dawn that
Are you sure?
You’re a god damn idiot for saying this. The maps lost most of its players and no other good bases have even been started.
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
jesus christ you are a fucking pussy lol
Are you sure?
gotta love their wording about the contest:
"We will select a winner a few days before SOTW. We will be having a post on how to enter your base for the competition when the map is up."

wait so the winner will be selected BEFORE sotw but you'll be able to enter AFTER sotw??
Are you sure?
V
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
+1 never specified the start-end of the building comp
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Removed my post xd, dawn won more base building competitions than they've capped citadels
Are you sure?
Aabis sucked the entire staff team what’s new
Are you sure?
Fucking retarded. We've been threatened with bans / blacklists for the most minor shit by the staff 2 or 3 times now because of you kids crying about literally anything. the staff dont prefer us / like us at all. Shut the fuck up you guys cant accept anything
Are you sure?
You litteraly have 2 factions and hop factions every time one goes on DTR freeze stfu. Also, if it wasn’t for 2 bases next to each other your shitty avengers base would be mined down cauz you guys went raidable. Why would we accept when your ally fac is draining us until you guys show up and then when you guys show up they back off. Can’t wait till you guys get stomped on hcteams where you can’t ally
Are you sure?
proof?
Are you sure?
you can’t accept the fact that you allied
Are you sure?
Keep allying fuckers
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Why has dawn already won the competition when the map isn’t even over? Our base is halfway done and already looking better then some ripped off schematica of the avengers tower
Are you sure?
Edited the post I'll check out your base in a week.
Are you sure?
awesome our base is being finished too.. thx man
Are you sure?
Thanks man appreciate it.
Are you sure?
Because no one is gonna beat them lmfao they literally have the avengers tower it’s sick as fuck
Are you sure?
We built the fucking tower of Sauron from lord of the rings and it’s completely original not a rip off of the first thing that pops up when you search “Avengers tower minecraft”
Are you sure?
I’ve seen better lol
Are you sure?
Sicl 1
Edited
They just recreated an existing build you can find on YouTube. Sure it’s hype because of the movie coming out but I think if someone has made something original of the same caliber they should win. They should wait till the end of the map for the people that actually fought other facs during sotw and played the game mode and are currently working on builds. Idk if the winner will be different at the end of the map but other facs should still be given a chance to compete while also being able to play sotw instead of basebitching the entire time
Are you sure?
Hahahahahahahahahah +1
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Shit base u sucked the staffs dick once again cauz the map is 6 days in.

Dawn still sucks I can’t forget that.
Are you sure?
do you ever stop crying about anything you freak? shut the fuck up
Are you sure?
Can’t wait to stomp u guys on hcteams fucking losers all you do is ally on squads and you know yourself that you guys allied and have already received multiple warnings but if that was us we would be banned 1st time we would ally so stfu you should’ve been banned for allying count yourself lucky
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Stfu if that was us winning a base comp 6 days in the map and allying every fight you guys would be in ts daily bitching and crying about it. You guys know yourself that you’re allyingand denying it that’s the sad part about this. You litteraly let your al’y Fac cap to stage 3 at koth and then just walked off and let the other fac cap.
Are you sure?
Holy shit
Are you sure?
it doesnt take creativity to schematica a base and remove "Stark" and replace it with "Dawn"
Are you sure?
There’s no schematic on lunar client
Are you sure?
doesnt change the fact that you can look off another monitor
Are you sure?
how tall is that? also you have any more pics of the base?
Are you sure?
fr. we building ours? unfair advantage jordan, titan got u.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
if i didnt know you better id think this was a troll post
Are you sure?
could not have said it better myself, truly disgusted that Dawn has won this competition before the map is even over. This is like winning a marathon after the first 100m... I'm just so disappointed and let down by this decision.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
+1 staff team is an entire letdown
Are you sure?
Edited my post so you guys have a "heads up" on the base building competition have fun
Are you sure?
Just in from leaders of dawn:
They would like to give the capes to the account: Dag_The_Pimple
Are you sure?
vouch
Are you sure?
vouch
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
devouch this devouch
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
server is going to lag unless you've changed something as soon as a big fight breaks out, it was lagging yesterday in a 15v15 on practice (crashed too)
Are you sure?
Don't think it has lagged on squads though
Are you sure?
GANG.
Are you sure?
it’s not over indian
Are you sure?
this is your time
Are you sure?
USO me por un butón hype
Are you sure?
si
Are you sure?
Dawn 0 caps.. were in 2019 btw.
Are you sure?
LOL base building competition created for dawn LOL
Are you sure?
when release banwave-hwid bans because have cheaters
Are you sure?
Good luck everybody!
Are you sure?
Good luck to everyone!
Are you sure?
Dv
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
stfu pusc
Are you sure?
can citadel cappers or top factions get capes? The point of hcf is pvp not fucking base builds
Are you sure?
Why is EU proxy whitelisted?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
IG some cash exchanged hands for the base building competition g_g
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
? Ends next week retard
Are you sure?
Remove the proxy pipe
Are you sure?