Physci

Map 5 Release Date 137

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
I like how you abandoned the UHC community without saying a single word
Are you sure?
Bro don’t talk about Uhc if u never played Badlion season 1, TwittUhc, Reddit Uhc, Ultra Uhc if you say hypixel is real Uhc ur dead wrong
Are you sure?
Your account doesn't even show up if I search you on badlion, meaning you never logged on. Shut the fuck up you down syndrome.
Are you sure?
If I was a Uhc “Random” what was ur Elo in Build and MCSG? What map did you play on Ultra hcf? Friend group?
Are you sure?
I was friends with the Arctic UHC staff team in 2015 include cheetaah and dawg sooooo.
Are you sure?
And I was staff on small servers like Incision
Are you sure?
I was friends with Hoookey aka Chris
Are you sure?
It was also not registered on ShutUpHoe as I played on the alias Itsqhoul
Are you sure?
If you’re OG enough on Badlion you would know them and would be in their friend group but I guess not
Are you sure?
Know who?
Are you sure?
Ur u stupid it’s called not being registered on that alias fucking joined in 2015 random u prolly never reached plus 2k Elo on Build
Are you sure?
Also badlion UHC literally came out in 2014. Sooo only joining half a year later is not bad
Are you sure?
Ik that wasn’t to late
Are you sure?
You do understand I was mainly a Reddit player.
Are you sure?
What the fuck are you saying they abandoned the UHC community and you tell me I am a hypixel player although I would never play UHC that is not even supervised and full of stupid custom crafting recipes? What's your point? I assume you noticed they promised to bring back Lunar UHC in Winter, lol. It was even in their trailer and they don't give no fucks, it's so sad.
Are you sure?