Jordan

Status Update 158

After numerous attempts at trying to fix this issue for this weekend, we were unable to succeed. We are forced to postpone Squads so we have time to go through our entire backend.

We will be extending ranks for how ever long it takes for us to release Squads times 2. (If we are down for 1 week we will give you 2 weeks added to your rank.)

We are sorry we could not succeed at bringing up the server this weekend and we will keep you guys updated over the next few days.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
great you wasted our fucking time nice one lunar staff.

Edit: to those of you calling me retarded im confused as to why you are upset. they promised us sotw and didn't follow through but you still back them up like they saved the world. Yes i bought the upgrade to king and yes i like this server but if they would of explained the problems to us and why they can't launch this weekend i personally would of waited if there were still a few kinks in the system. If you want to get mad at me be my guest LOL
Are you sure?
I have had 6 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours. Be considerate please of how hard we worked on trying to get it up for you guys.
Are you sure?
Just ban him
Are you sure?
He cant hes the king
Are you sure?
then get some sleep its not that im not being inconsiderate its that if you didnt rush to get it up in the first place and took ur time and made us wait before getting us hyped it would of been eaiser
Are you sure?
ungrateful for how hard they worked on this for YOU.
Are you sure?
Keep in mind this is a newgen dayroom ass nigga who has never experienced teams and would not understand how hard it is to run teams
Are you sure?
they had 2 months to get this server ready nobody is ungrateful.
Are you sure?
LOL ok
Are you sure?
yet it dosent work gg
Are you sure?
That's the point you're not understanding they rushed it so we would be happy so why play it if you're going to complain
Are you sure?
Jesus you got autism
Are you sure?
bro shut the fuck up you are the most immature fuck ive ever seen... u have 420 in ur name. u think ur the shit and dont even smoke I bet.
Are you sure?
fuck off default skin
Are you sure?
1, no i don't smoke 2. its a meme relax
Are you sure?
are you dumb? the whole fucking community were pushing them to open it and they tried their best. the server was up for barely a month. be grateful
Are you sure?
They could’ve just left us in the dumb but kids aren’t grateful
Are you sure?
they didnt need to put it up they could of explained a problem there was very little communication
Are you sure?
ur retarded they didnt rush into anything LMFAO
Are you sure?
i mean they clearly did seeing as they had to delay sotw....
Are you sure?
+1 semetic
Are you sure?
Ban him not like hes of any significance to anyone
Are you sure?
man payed $300 for a rank on this server, hes a significance to them
Are you sure?
he is to SixOh :(
Are you sure?
ye!
Are you sure?
ok but why is the entire network offline
Are you sure?
They cant fix the problem with the server running lol
Are you sure?
yeah but you made money off of little sleep we just lost time which couldve been used to do other stuff to do with money or anything in general a few people even called in sick to play sotw and it still flopped you gotta think both ways.
Are you sure?
That’s ur problem if u call in sick to play minecraft
Are you sure?
i dont work retard
Are you sure?
I understand but most eu people have had similar hours since you make us wate untill 11pm to hear nothing is going to happen.
Are you sure?
They can't tell the future.
Are you sure?
then they shouldnt announce sotw if its not prepared
Are you sure?
thats normal what? you stay up all day, sleep 6 hours then wake up and enjoy the day? thats fucking average. anyway dont complain when you wanted to commit to the server and own it
Are you sure?
did you even read?
Are you sure?
your retarded LOL
Are you sure?
Dumbass.
Are you sure?
6 hours of sleep in 1 day and a half. What the fuck is wrong with you. They're trying their best.
Are you sure?
what is Jordan doing to only have 6 hours of sleep nigga doesn’t know how to code
Are you sure?
retard😂😂
Are you sure?
we understand this but what can be the issue?
Are you sure?
i love you
Are you sure?
id much rather you guys have these issues now and it be 100% come teams fk the morons complaining this server is way better than any dogwater server put up recently
Are you sure?
He spams the shit out of the fourms just mute him
Are you sure?
also pls tell us the issue lmfao get us to understand it lol
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
ikr LOL
Are you sure?
I don't understand squads was running on 20 tps but nice once
Are you sure?
The issue was never the server itself, it's in the backend/infrastructure.
Are you sure?
it be nice if something like this was in the main post and not the replies, but it isn't, this entire team struggles with communicating with the community, leaving it in the dark and expecting us to "understand" what's happening despite being given no information, and whatever info is given is extremely vague
Are you sure?
Are there any chances it could be during the week or is it getting pushed back all they way to next weekend?
Are you sure?
ikr
Are you sure?
Don’t act like you had something better to do lol
Are you sure?
I got them moves like jagger
Are you sure?
i mean i could of made plans but i decided to play hcf
Are you sure?
LOL....
Are you sure?
people payed MONEY to play sotw this weekend just for the server to realize they were unprepared LOL everyone has every right to be mad gooth
Are you sure?
Me: Can I get my Minehq Rank
Lunar Staff Team: (◡‿◡✿)(◡‿◡✿)(◡‿◡✿)
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Stfu you fucking dumbass basebitch you're dog shit you clown doesnt matter you act like you wouldnt go raidable first day of squads, go try and put up a server and make it good you dumbass fucking clown
Are you sure?
Stfu you fucking dumbass basebitch you're dog shit you clown doesnt matter you act like you wouldnt go raidable first day of squads, go try and put up a server and make it good you dumbass fucking clown
Are you sure?
Ungrateful piece of shit
Are you sure?
don't forget its minecraft we are talking about LMFAOOO
Are you sure?
Then stop complaining
Are you sure?
Shhhhhh
Are you sure?
dont forget u fucking bought a 300$ rank and UR DISSING THE SERVER LITERAL NO FUCKING SENSE
Are you sure?
So I can afford a $300 rank lol??
Are you sure?
Jesus you sound special needs
Are you sure?
shutup bot
Are you sure?
fan
Are you sure?
I am much so
Are you sure?
No need to be a asshole towards the people who work hard day in and day out, please be patient so the staff team can give us the best experience possible.
Are you sure?
Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone post malone friend zone sylvester stallone hydrocortisone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up
Are you sure?
Semetic there’s no way you’re bitching, weren’t you the same kid begging for all of this to come out and you even bought a fucking high rank but now you want to talk shit? Jordan just ban this kid
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
LMAOOOO its pevl sem
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Love u too sexy
Are you sure?
I c u 🥰
Are you sure?
His first map of non p2w hcf
Are you sure?
we have a reason to complain, they promised us squads and a lot of people canceled their plans for the weekend just for the server to not go up. like i could've been making money working and shit but no i took off so that i could play SOTW and now i've just lost out on a large amount of money
Are you sure?
They aren't fucking sherlock holmes you ungrateful fuck.
Are you sure?
Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone post malone friend zone sylvester stallone hydrocortisone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up
Are you sure?
Hubs going down = squads postponed nice just leave squads up with like 200 slots like its prac or some other server and it will be fine
Are you sure?
Ur just retarded
Are you sure?
I'd rather postpone it for everyone than let 200 people play not really fair for others.
Are you sure?
i actually am genuinely curious. it was 20tps and was running perf. what is wrong LOL
Are you sure?
Griffin 8 minutes ago 4
Edited 6 minutes ago
The issue was never the server itself, it's in the backend/infrastructure.
Are you sure?
Couldn’t you of made room in a working hub instead and had every player in the same hub??
Are you sure?
You guys could have allowed 300 players then went up lol
Are you sure?
holy thread
Are you sure?
Yo stfu semetic ur a whiny bitch that always has sum to say ffs can you just stfu
Are you sure?
You begged to join nebula but got denied hold that L
Are you sure?
Never herd of nebula but ok?
Are you sure?
getting upset over mc > being normal
Are you sure?
Fact
Are you sure?
Stfu
Are you sure?
Sacred random
Are you sure?
Dropped by pcelol
Are you sure?
He is black idc
Are you sure?
I agree with you, they had plenty of time to prepare for this. This a clear case of piss poor planning.
Are you sure?
Yes this is why a server and a community require communication transparency and planing
Are you sure?
be patient lol how would it be if you were one of the owners and had so many people first off having issues with the client then second stressing them out to release squads

hey im a random it doesnt make a difference to my opinion ok?
Are you sure?
Not gonna call you a random because you aren’t talking shit but I get it why would they need to try it on Sunday if they knew they still had potential issues
Are you sure?
Yes, their fault for not having a ddos protection up for their proxies and hosts. But the fact that someone was hitting the server off was out of their control, I do agree with you but I don’t think I’d word it the way you did bro.
Are you sure?
I mean I came off strong but it had to be said
Are you sure?
Patience is a virtue
Are you sure?
A virtue I have cuz I played both days lmfaoo
Are you sure?
Careful. Both minehq and kohi shutdown because of people like you who just shit on the server.
Are you sure?
yea ill take my chances
Are you sure?
Why
Are you sure?
Cuz
Are you sure?
MineHQ shutdown because jhalt was a nonce
Are you sure?
Like dev123 minehq not 2018 mhq
Are you sure?
stfu moron go outside and do something the only people who are pissed off are the ones that sat on the computer waiting since they woke up this morning
Are you sure?
ok "randall0208 random
Are you sure?
having numbers in a name doesn't make you a random, you spent $300 on minecraft you fucking loser. map 17 was your first map you stupid fuck probably why you dont know me
Are you sure?
u mess with a molerat u get the chompers
Are you sure?
stop talking ugly fucking rat
Are you sure?
you are so ungrateful you spent fucking 300$ on this server
Are you sure?
shouldnt have spent $300 bucks
Are you sure?
You're actually retarded
Are you sure?
They are working hard shut up.
Are you sure?
fuck off random
Are you sure?
Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass , it’s about learning to dance in the rain
Are you sure?
you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain .
Are you sure?
revelance level: 0
Are you sure?
sorry but im stealing this thanks
Are you sure?
LOL good one
Are you sure?
waste of a saturday and sunday. Atleast we learned that lunar isn't anything close to how mhq was.
Are you sure?
you played minehq during its final maps, never played its first / initial maps. some of their earlier maps were just as bad and had far less communication than we've recieved today. stop crying.
Are you sure?
lol I'm a legit newgen random and I know how bad the first maps were
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
you played minehq during its final maps, never played its first / initial maps. some of their earlier maps were just as bad and had far less communication than we've recieved today. stop crying.
Are you sure?
big facts +100
Are you sure?
LOOL
Are you sure?
oof facts
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
big facts
Are you sure?
facts
Are you sure?
Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass , it’s about learning to dance in the rain
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
take ur time boys <3
Are you sure?
good shit on the ranks, solid compensation.
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
I passed out on pussy for this
Are you sure?
I missed this for pussy anyways, smh man priorities
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
fuck this shit wasted my fucking weekend waiting on this MineHQ>Lunar
Are you sure?
LOL TOLD U
Are you sure?
you have high iq ur buddy has low iq
Are you sure?
server was fine lmao while it was up what was even the issue, thanks for wasting my Easter and the last 2 days of my spring break
Are you sure?
you do know that they did everything in there power to keep the server up? what else do you want?
Are you sure?
Them to announce this sooner?
Are you sure?
All they've been doing for the past 48 hours is to release squads to the public, for us, the people, to play. They worked there hardest and came to the conclusion that it could not be released. Does that deserve criticism?
Are you sure?
no it doesnt but i wanna be an asshole because im mad that i have to wait but i really arent doing any werk and their doing 36 hours of work but i am a dumb 8th grader and wanna craft so i make it hard for others
Are you sure?
the problem wasnt the server itself, it was the backend shit and they were getting ddos'd to hell
Are you sure?
Server was legit fine all of Sunday, Saturday was fine when I wasn't being hit off.
Are you sure?
Fucking +1 to the max
Are you sure?
that's so true. Wasted so much of my time.
Are you sure?
wasted 8 hours yesterday waiting for a fucking update and then they finally gave us a update and then today they told us several times that it was going to come up at 12est, 2est and 3;30 and then at 3;30 it was running smooth and they still closed it for some stupid reason. Wasted 13 hours in 2 days.
Are you sure?
i think archybot is in the backend eating all the plugins get him
Are you sure?
Can you guys not go off on the staff team for this? It's really not their fault, they're literally trying their absolute hardest to try to keep the server up and you guys are being ungrateful as fuck. Jordan literally only slept 6 hours in the past 36 hours because of how hard he's trying to fix this shit for you guys and you all really don't get it.
Are you sure?
sooo r u gonna reset the server completely? or r we starting from where we left off
Are you sure?
Welp that's like 12 hours of my life ill never get back.
but I understand.
Are you sure?
im done im really done waiting for a server for over 2 months and you still cant get everything ready, thats sad, shit ass servers like viper get can this shit done and you cant, im
sad and disappointed wanted to play this game again after taking a break - thanks
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Will everything be reset, claims etc?
Are you sure?
most likely
Are you sure?
I respect that.
Are you sure?
wtf
Are you sure?
I’m talking about the compensation of the ranks. As I’ve bought a monthly rank. Obviously I’m a little bit upset about the server not being released, but that isn’t Lunars fault, that’s just scumbags doing what they do best.
Are you sure?
Qna ditched his girlfriend to play and doesn't even get to play bruh
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
wasted my whole weekend waiting, you guys should stop announcing shit if y'all ain't ready to release the server.

edit: i was big mad here my bad, but really tho you guys better get this shit working next time you open up cause i wanna play frfr
Are you sure?
why u fuck do this on sunday I fucking SO MAD i fuck brake my dog neck
Are you sure?
Use me as a sad button. :(
Are you sure?
It was fine. It wasn't laggy or anything.
Are you sure?
It obviously wasn't fine if they decided to postpone it
Are you sure?
LOVE U
Are you sure?
i skipped some fire dick for this
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
It's upsetting on how many people are ungrateful

The Moonsworth Team is putting hours upon hours to make this server great for you. Even though they failed, process in your minds, "Was it their fault?". Just be patient and let them work it out.

At least they are giving updates and compensation you for your ranks.
Are you sure?
really announced a sotw before you were prepared to release it... good gooth
Are you sure?
just done the maths... sat at me desk for a total of 7 hours waiting for it to open.... it opens, mine myself 4 stack of wood.... bang server down. waste of life...... cheers, son's crying now.
Are you sure?
come down local we'll have a discussion about this lunar malarkey
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Yo you again from hypixel!!!
Are you sure?
Welp i just waited my whole Easter waiting for this
Are you sure?
Ah shit here we go again
Are you sure?
great i left a nice ass bbq for sotw and its not coming up, you owe me a steak bro
Are you sure?
so we waited in queue for 12+ hours and we end up not even getting in the server then we have to wait till further notice?
great
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
btecHQ
Are you sure?
_/\_
Are you sure?
(◕ ɔ ◕✿)
Are you sure?
How about release capes and wings to the store please
Are you sure?
Lust give me a lunar cape kappa
Are you sure?
should make more giveaways tho lol
Are you sure?
nobody:
literally not a single person:
lunar staff: sOrRy, BuT sOtW mUsT bE dElAyEd
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
At least youtubers will be able to clickbait the fuck outta the 30 mins they played
Are you sure?
alright then, good night minecraft.
Are you sure?
fuck lunar fucking randoms
Are you sure?
an endless loop of disappointments
Are you sure?
For fuck sake
Are you sure?
the squads server wa ssmooth when u opened it and you just like shut it down. explanation?
Are you sure?
Fr just put it up, it was doing fine. We all wasted time waiting for it
Are you sure?
you guys wasted like 15 hours of my fucking life to a fucking start of the world, and the only thing that you guys says, is that you report it next week... wow
Are you sure?
thx for wasting my weekend
Are you sure?
jankerd
Are you sure?
love
Are you sure?
What a fucking waste of 5 hours
Get your fucking shit together
Are you sure?
Yeah Now give us our wasted time
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
Wow. Ur joking. i just bought a 30 Day bronze rank. IGN: Spartain02
Are you sure?
its getting extended are you retard lol
Are you sure?
wow i cannot believe i waited my whole weekend sitting here damn
Are you sure?
ITS ONLY THE HUBS THAT ARE GOING DOWN PUT UP THE GODDAMN SERVER FFS.
Are you sure?
@tryhard
Are you sure?
You tried your best.
Are you sure?
Ungrateful little kids, can't wait for the map. Their trying hard for everybody and nobody can see that.
Are you sure?
Hope all goes well and you can get the server back up! Can't wait.
Are you sure?
He have wasted more time trying fix the server while we just are trying to get on the server. So he have sleept in 6hours in the past 36hours for us than you guys that sleeped 9 hours a day are talking shit and says the staffs sucks. You guys dont make it better for them. So please just support them and wait until they Tweet something.
Are you sure?
Jhalt is the Ddoser #RememberRetarta
Are you sure?
I could’ve been beating my dick, instead I waited in queue for 2 days
Are you sure?
Can my rank be extended
Are you sure?
its fine I understand how hard it was to work im so sorry for the people being inconsiderate just work on the server cause the group of us that care will try our best to not complain thanks so much for caring about the community <3
Are you sure?
Also was cave generation fucked again?
Are you sure?
Will squads reset. WE found the strong hold and a zombie spawner lol
Are you sure?
looking down at the comments, and reading all these ungrateful fucks complaining about sotw being delayed makes me wanna puke
Are you sure?
damn cock in my ass
Are you sure?
I can see where you are coming from. But at the same time, this has happened with MineHQ & Cheatbreaker it got so so so hyped up.. then just flopped and I think I do not speak for myself when I say I am sick of waiting and waiting, then all plans fail because it was a bit too rushed. Although MineHQ and Cheatbreaker didn’t close due to the fact of it being rushed, you can see what I am getting at.
Are you sure?
we have 2 sides
pissed people
and people that are backing you up
to the pissed people, im right w you. I wasted 2 days on my pc for the server coming up and it never happened.
to the people that are backing lunar up
I get why you are backing them up, but they haven't been working at their hardest.
1: The entire server is a minehq paste, same plugins (except with maybe a bit of updates as they added hct teamfights and a premium queue which takes a little bit of time to code i guess) and the same client (except a few mods are missing and the fps isn't as good)
2: From what I know, Jordan isn't really a dev, hes more of a media owner so I feel like calling him out on his bullshit, though if he is a dev, Thanks for at least trying mate.
3: they took a month to run a few commands (or change lines of code) for them to change the kb that a lot of people were complaining about.
Are you sure?
4: Stop trying to bring back the old community, they aren't coming back let's be real. All the og players have left and the ones that are still here play because they are payed. Potpvp is dying because it is getting repetitive. A lot of people are moving to diff gamemodes or completely differen't games because its the same shit every time. Look for making something new and unique instead of just hcteams. The gamemode is fun and I like the idea of having different type of koths. They are going in the right direction. Taking all the good things about the old hcf and refining the things that aren't as good.
Are you sure?
Dv only reason I pull my ass out of bed is for teams
Are you sure?
Take your time.

Thanks for sticking with this shit community. Much love <3
Are you sure?
while you guys are fixing the hubs and stuff, u guys should fix claims and make sure the glass walls show up so ppl don't lose their pvp timers.
Are you sure?
people do not realize that it is not easy to maintain and be attentively fixing bugs and making the server better
Are you sure?
dale gurises espere una banda no descansen bo
Are you sure?
It's okay young man.
Are you sure?
So when squads releases do we go into ts to get our rank extended
Are you sure?
Hey i just wanna know if you guys are postponing it untill next saturday or any day of this weekend but friday, or saturday, because i really wanna play the server with my hommies, im really excited about it, thanks (try to open it as fast as u can but try to make it the best! wish you staff luck fixing the problems).
Are you sure?
Kinda disappointing seeing how much hype had been built up. We'll see next week (or whenever it is), hopefully it will be better.
Are you sure?
Thanks for letting us know bro. I hope that I can play squads soon 😁
Are you sure?
much better to have this delayed a week then to play on a server that's constantly being hit off idk why everyone is complaining lol it was the first launch
Are you sure?
Can you try and put it up even for 7-8? It’s a test map and we just want to play. It’s a test map remember I honestly do not care if it’s not 100% perfect
Are you sure?
pinche server culero jaja aguante kohi #DondeEstasPrplz
Are you sure?
HOT
Are you sure?
how is it possible that I spent more than $ 200 on this and I can not play
Are you sure?
my uncle told me about this
Are you sure?
dude it's okay you guys are trying to give us the best quality as possible the only thing with the server is not the crashes its these newgens and how extremely toxic and impatient they are
Are you sure?
To think that I actually missed my yoga classes for this
Are you sure?
you arent professional made like 10 fake promises + please just dont tell fake stuff to people
Are you sure?
Not gonna lie, trying to rerelease the next day after major failure wasn't the smartest but I guess it was worth a shot. Good work nonetheless
Are you sure?
oh and wasted my time gg
Are you sure?
Oh shit, here we go again
Are you sure?
Is there a chance its going up tomorow?
Are you sure?
Tbh this is what u get for having me blocked on twitter still, karmas a bitch
Are you sure?
For god's sake fuck everyone who told them they should've held off on it. They were legitimately trying to put some good content out, alright? If you think you can make everyone happy, go make your own server and release Squads, Practice, and a client in two months, I'm sick of everyone hating on the staff team because they got ddosed. If you think you could do it better, then do it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Are you sure?
Don’t listen to all this shit everyone is throwing at you guys. Take your time to make the server good. It’s better if the server is delayed and better prepared for release than if it is rushed for release.
Are you sure?
Bro I actually missed bunch of events this weekend including inviting the squad over but u finessed me real good...
Are you sure?
i honestly dk if i should even wait on this or not
Are you sure?
its kind of ridiculous the amount we were kept updated idc what you say you can at least stop giving people false hope
Are you sure?
open the server so we can play prac and bunkers
Are you sure?
the fuck was even the problem? it wasnt laggy whatsoever during SOTW, but you guys decided to move the entire server out at once twice, which started the loop of the fucking hub crashes again
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
they gonna reset it or like just carry on with sotw cause like ive already started
Are you sure?
is there anyway for you guys to release it during this week.

its feels bad cause i was in spring break for this week
Are you sure?
Rip
Are you sure?
Can you please open practice and the servers that are stable?

and will all our progress be kept or will it be reset?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
So do we go in ts toget our rank 2 weeks extended?
Are you sure?
anyone really surprised
Are you sure?
odun 1
Edited
IM TURNING ON MY FAUCET NOW THANKS LUNAR
Are you sure?
just wasted like 13 hours of my time i couldve been studying or something else, but naah i was queuing for something i get to play for less than 10 min. thanks! this server is off to a good start
Are you sure?
booo
Are you sure?
i fuck so aNGRy u wunt beliefe it. I f AUUFKcing kil my cat. U make me I FUCKING chop ihim INtwo peaces
Are you sure?
uh wtf
Are you sure?
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass , it's about learning to dance in the rain
Are you sure?
Is practice going to remain up?
Are you sure?
thank god I didn’t buy the subscription
Are you sure?
Will today's progress be saved when you release it?
Are you sure?
No, I got told by an Owner
Are you sure?
This Is Baloney
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
cmon jhalt!
Are you sure?
no worries!
Are you sure?
:(
Are you sure?
Honestly, I'm not bothered
Are you sure?
i fucked ing kill my sister now.... U FUCK make me
Are you sure?
i am FUCK very angery u do this to me
Are you sure?
take your time guys! it will probably be worth it anyway
Are you sure?
Unfortunate, good luck.
Are you sure?
i fucking brake u hands
Are you sure?
i am glad i wasted 5 hours on easter sunday for this (((:
Are you sure?
Good shit just wasted 5 hours looking at the HUB critting out Dag_The_Pimple
Are you sure?
THANKS FOR WASTING MY WEEKEND! T POSE
Are you sure?
Life’s not about waiting to learn to dance , it’s about learning to dance in the storm
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
so can i get a rank
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
can i get my rank though
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
what is even the issue it seemed fine like holy
Are you sure?
oofer
Are you sure?
ur mom gay
Are you sure?
FUCK
Are you sure?
THE SERVER IS FINE BRO JUST RELEASE IT?
Are you sure?
FUCKING SERV YOUR HOST IS IN MALIBU OR WHAT? WATE MY TIME
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
suck ur marj
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
phenomenal stuff
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
so you're saying we're allowed to cheat now
Are you sure?
It's fine, just please don't give up on this server!
Are you sure?
better serv
Are you sure?
;-;
Are you sure?
That's real nice
Are you sure?
So annoying just make squads public and up the slots like its practice or something and leave it on overnight and shit
Are you sure?
yikers
Are you sure?
Oowowowo shit really that was so unexpected!
Are you sure?
f
Are you sure?
yikes
Are you sure?
REEEEE
Are you sure?
brah
Are you sure?
^
Are you sure?
Good decision.
Are you sure?
Stfu noob xD
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
meme
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
If this is due to the claiming issue just bring it up lmfao
Are you sure?
im not playing anymore :/
Are you sure?
PepeHands
Are you sure?
Every server takes time to perfect. I'm sure in a week or two, this map will be good fun.
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
So is it gonna be rolled back? My start was insane, i found 3 villages and a desert temple and that is all gonna be gone right :(
Are you sure?
OMG
Are you sure?
shit
Are you sure?
fucking flop, ill dropkick ya nan down the stairs. Alright who wants to play on my hamachi server?
Are you sure?
Oh my
Are you sure?
Will you be resetting the map/playerdata ?
Are you sure?
Yes, I got told by an Owner
Are you sure?
nice server
Are you sure?
this sever blows loooooooooooooooooool
Are you sure?
Oh shit, Here we go again
Are you sure?
bruh
Are you sure?