Jordan

Allies on Teams 58

After you guys asked for allies multiple times and we gave it to you, we are now removing them because some of you just can't find the correct ally. All allies will be removed and allying will be bannable upon the next reboot. Border size will be extended to 4000 and Team size will be put to 25.

Enjoy.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
goes to show pussy always win
Are you sure?
shes mine stop
Are you sure?
fax
Are you sure?
Make it 30 mans

Upvote my comment if you don't want jame charles in your bed when you wake up
Are you sure?
35 mans :D
Are you sure?
40 Mans!
Are you sure?
45 mans!
Are you sure?
Next time we don't "listen to suggestions," please refer back to this post. - jordano
Are you sure?
I think he deleted the reply
Are you sure?
69 mans!
Are you sure?
I don’t know why you are being so snarky and stuck-up with this post. You said it yourself that you are going to try allies and if it doesn’t go to plan we will remove them. This is exactly what happened. The top 6 factions allied each other and everyone else was forced to get dicked down by two good factions.
Are you sure?
This is exactly how i felt after seeing this post LOL +1
Are you sure?
Fat +1
Are you sure?
wtf facts..
Are you sure?
lmfao ur so right +1
Are you sure?
LOOOOOL I can see it already... voltage gonna go back to passing accounts around and outnumber everyone
#folded
Are you sure?
almost like what you guys did.
Are you sure?
We don’t pass accounts around 👀
Are you sure?
yes, but you guys outnumbered everyone.
Are you sure?
We just didn't
Are you sure?
No, it we would either be down a few minemans or be even with the fac we would fight
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
They missed out on a great youtuber
Are you sure?
really great video
Are you sure?
NinjaLite will still run on
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Fold to huj so retarded, we will still be allying.
Are you sure?
I love u
Are you sure?
folded so hard
Are you sure?
remove ddosing too!
Are you sure?
oh shit u rite
Are you sure?
Just wanted to make this clear:

Allies are fun, the fights were really fun and there's alot of strategy that can go into ally fights.

The problem just lies in that there aren't enough active factions to ally. There's about 4-5 active ally-ships and that's it. There's a ton of lower tier factions but the problem lies in that they aren't active. People are complaining about allies because certain factions legit can't get an ally because there aren't any ACTIVE allies.

Point is that, allies do work when there's enough active factions to choose from to ally but as of now there just isn't enough factions to satisfy the entire playerbase.

Also ty for changing it to 25 man. Please do not do 30 or 35 mans.
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
Not trying to shit talk but prior to the map a post was made which stated allies would be shit (It had more upvotes then the actual post regarding the map)
Are you sure?
this, most people didn't want allies to begin with
Are you sure?
listening one time vs often is what people complain about. So referring back to this would have 0 purpose. i have no issues with the staffing just giving perspective
Are you sure?
it would have a purpose, reminding kids that their attempt at listening to suggestions just led to more complaints. just my perspective
Are you sure?
Not that many people wanted allies tbh
Are you sure?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
And... when is that reboot happening?
Are you sure?
goooooood retards they liked it til they unallied then they bitched cause they got stomped 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Are you sure?
THANK YOU JESUS LOLLOOLLO FUCK THE COMMUNITY DON'T LISTEN TO THEM NEXT MAP GAPPLE PVP!
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
LETS GO DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
LMFAOOO
Are you sure?
35/40 mans
Are you sure?
:D
Are you sure?
fuck yeah ty jordan
Are you sure?
LETS GO
Are you sure?
Insanity tier 1
Are you sure?
Hi Jordan how old are you ?
Are you sure?
no body wanted allies lol
Are you sure?
You need to drop the attitude homie, before SOTW the "fuck allies" post had like 90 upvotes. We didn't cry and beg for you guys to test (your words, not mine) allies. If you resent us as much as your post indicates why bother with any of this lol
Are you sure?
Haha salty
Are you sure?
go fish
Are you sure?
didn't really have a problem with allies but if you disable force invites then bless you
Are you sure?
this is a mistake......
Are you sure?
Awww rip well it's for the good of the server
Are you sure?
Bipolar ass community
Are you sure?
make it 40 mans
Are you sure?
listening To what suggestion ? no one wanted ally the post To not put ally had 100 upvote , you just listened the wrong suggestion thats it
Are you sure?
there was legit just as many ppl that didn't want allies.....
Are you sure?
can't wait to see dawn and ninjaturtles holding dif gates at citadel and constant allying from them !
Are you sure?
We not playing.
Are you sure?
LOOOL
Are you sure?
25 MANS
Are you sure?
Rip sn1 Will kill all the comp now :/
Are you sure?
YEAAAAAAAAAAA
Are you sure?
fold of the century