Physci

Lunar Practice Updates 26

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
I understand it's very hard to make something as subject as kb and pots and whatnot good but I really suggest you should just use vanilla pots and if people dont like them they can play somewhere else. as far as kb goes dev123 or kohi kb would be ideal (for me) im not everyone but I can imagine kb that doesn't allow people to straightline while clicking 20 and bulldoze everyone would be ideal.

Here's your best bet (imo) get more youtubers partnered to record on lunar cause if it looks good on the youtuber's screen people will just think they suck and work on getting better i think. I made a post along time ago about what I would do to the server and plenty of people agreed w me so i'd like some staff to take a look at it but its whatever i doubt they will ;v

good job trying to atleast be transparent w the community
Are you sure?
I 100% agree. Kohi kb sounds ideal on my part and Vanila pots do too. Also I heard from Stimpy that you guys are going to start being more free about Lunar Client. That is that Lunar will start to make it so you only need the client for elo. That will bring many people to the community as many people I know have a Mac or Linux. This will cause more cheaters in I know but you show also start making it so staff have to be more active or update your anticheat
Are you sure?
don't like getting wobbled?
don't get grabbed.
Are you sure?
Agree. Don't speed up potions to make the game easier. Use Kohi knockback.
Are you sure?
https://lunar.gg/forums/99321/some-ideas-maybe-do-able
heres the forum post to save anyone trouble
Are you sure?
I like you opinion.

But you are got keep in mind, if you make game 'pots, kb too high' too hard. Then people go to play serveur like mineman club or velt. Mineman club and velt have easy fast potion, and these day people like fast pot. Peoples will always blame serveur, and you cannot make everything hard without effect playeur base.

This potion on the lunar is slow compare to MMC or the velt. But Lunar potion is very fast compare to dev123.
Are you sure?
my head hurts from this.
Are you sure?