Physci

Lunar Practice Updates 26

Hey guys, as some of you guys may have noticed, we have been pushing out updates to Practice throughout the day.

We're working on improving knockback, potion speed, pearls, and hits.

Please leave any suggestions you guys may have below! Also, please inform us of any bugs you guys may encounter.
List of known bugs

• Players cannot walk over carpets (maps w/ carpets are temporarily disabled)
• Armour durability is too low
• There is no item in your hot bar to leave/disband a party

We'll be pushing out more updates throughout the week and will have another update post soon!
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
season 0 randomised kb
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Yeah
Are you sure?
+2
Are you sure?
keeping it real
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
lol
Are you sure?
I understand it's very hard to make something as subject as kb and pots and whatnot good but I really suggest you should just use vanilla pots and if people dont like them they can play somewhere else. as far as kb goes dev123 or kohi kb would be ideal (for me) im not everyone but I can imagine kb that doesn't allow people to straightline while clicking 20 and bulldoze everyone would be ideal.

Here's your best bet (imo) get more youtubers partnered to record on lunar cause if it looks good on the youtuber's screen people will just think they suck and work on getting better i think. I made a post along time ago about what I would do to the server and plenty of people agreed w me so i'd like some staff to take a look at it but its whatever i doubt they will ;v

good job trying to atleast be transparent w the community
Are you sure?
I 100% agree. Kohi kb sounds ideal on my part and Vanila pots do too. Also I heard from Stimpy that you guys are going to start being more free about Lunar Client. That is that Lunar will start to make it so you only need the client for elo. That will bring many people to the community as many people I know have a Mac or Linux. This will cause more cheaters in I know but you show also start making it so staff have to be more active or update your anticheat
Are you sure?
don't like getting wobbled?
don't get grabbed.
Are you sure?
Agree. Don't speed up potions to make the game easier. Use Kohi knockback.
Are you sure?
https://lunar.gg/forums/99321/some-ideas-maybe-do-able
heres the forum post to save anyone trouble
Are you sure?
I like you opinion.

But you are got keep in mind, if you make game 'pots, kb too high' too hard. Then people go to play serveur like mineman club or velt. Mineman club and velt have easy fast potion, and these day people like fast pot. Peoples will always blame serveur, and you cannot make everything hard without effect playeur base.

This potion on the lunar is slow compare to MMC or the velt. But Lunar potion is very fast compare to dev123.
Are you sure?
my head hurts from this.
Are you sure?
See if someone is LC Banned + ban history on the website
-Add the match info (for example https://www.lunar.gg/match/p87265)
-Add top wins/losses section on the website
-Voice chat module
-kb( idiol's post)
Are you sure?
yes please on the ban history lounge's site was only good for the ban history
Are you sure?
mmc 2017 too
Are you sure?
Yeah I miss voice chat
Are you sure?
i definitely think the nae nae emote could be a great addition
Are you sure?
✔️
Are you sure?
Add a map X citadel build
Are you sure?
YO RADGIE I HAD THE SAME IDEA
Are you sure?
i suggested this on my old accs when lc came out lawl
Are you sure?
🤔
Are you sure?
we need more jumps on the parkour
Are you sure?
Fix hit detection
Are you sure?
Work in-progress
Are you sure?
Gun-lean emote, everyone from the UK would cop
Are you sure?
I'd cop that real quick
Are you sure?
No cap you would see me doing the gun lean during the next ban wave
Are you sure?
i liked the pots the way they were, they weren't the problem. it was the kb and pearls that were bad
Are you sure?
What was wrong with practice in the first place? glad to see u guys are still pushing updates to the server doe
Are you sure?
kb, pearls and hits aren't good, everyone is good now
Are you sure?
I kinda like the dura low, it incentivizes not getting hit even more and it's just funny when your helmet pops in a 6v6. Maybe revert back to normal durability because bard, in that same 6v6 our bard's chest and leggings broke. Still hillarious.
Are you sure?
Set the knockback-friction value to 2.0 (vanilla) again and host UHCs. Many people stopped playing them because the knockback was terrible; apart from that your UHC was awesome. You should also try to host EU games again but promote them with EU YouTubers. Right now everyone is playing on SecondLife, an EU UHC server and - suprise, surprise - they have 100+ player fills and even had 500 player games. That server sucks terribly so it would be easy for you to regain your playerbase, trust me ^^ Rethink your thoughts on UHC, Physci and Jordan.
Are you sure?
For prac, will you be adding all ladders back and will people receive a cape for being #1 in a ladder?
Are you sure?
doubt they will do this
Are you sure?
They've done it for the other seasons
Are you sure?
Did you change the server host location or something ? I had an average of 12-15 ms, now ~35
Btw pots are too fast in my opinion
Are you sure?
Did you borrow PVPLounge KB settings or what? everyone got glue on their shoes and the only play-style is straight-lining complete snoozefest Zzz.
Are you sure?
these guys are nuts
Are you sure?
the new maps are really good but it would be better if u added more
Are you sure?
Add back the passive strength and resistance to bard in teamfights
Are you sure?
Not sure if u guys fixed it yet but hit counter used to be inaccurate af, for example i fight someone and we trade hits and after our first trade i quickdrop, and that person would have 12 hits and i would have 16, when we were litteraly trading every single hit (this used to happen alot)
Are you sure?
called blockhitting
Are you sure?
You should change how the server deals with toxic players and hour mute at least for all toxic stuff. I think it helped badlion also.
Are you sure?
Fix the pearls and where you steal eachothers pots so much its broken

I can pick up someones pots by being in their body and its cancer

pls fix this
Are you sure?
good job dude
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?
more kb. season beta was good kb
Are you sure?
Update the maps tbh the maps were 🗑
Are you sure?
fix the hit detection pls it feels like i have 200 ms hitting some1 when i have 40
Are you sure?
I hear if I reply early, I get a reply back from the one and only...
Are you sure?
I think you heard wrong
Are you sure?
nope
Are you sure?