Jordan

The Purge 60

Hey guys, this Wednesday at 3PM EST we are going to have an event called "The Purge" on Teams.

Some of you may remember what this is, but for those of you who don't, The Purge is similar to EOTW. All factions will be set raidable when it starts. You will not regenerate DTR during this event. All deathbans will be wiped before the event starts. If you die during the purge your deathban will be 15 minutes so you can come back and continue to enjoy it.

There be a 30 minute cap located at spawn once this is captured, the server will be rolled back to exactly how it was before the event started. The winner of this event will receive 3x KOTH keys and a cow spawner.

We hope you all have fun, Happy Purging!
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS CANT HAPPEN-

Big thinker Evilrare notices a problem with the purge. He puts a row of d blocks in his inventory right before the purge and then proceeds to run and hide at 5000, 5000. The Purge ends and bases gets rolled back and big philosopher evilrare has robbed the server of a row of dblocks! As long as inventories are rolled back aswell somehow then this is an awesome event! If not u need to make it to where inventories get rolled back
Are you sure?
The server will be rolled back, as if nothing ever happened. It doesn't matter what you have in your inventory or base it all gets reset after the purge.
Are you sure?
niceee
Are you sure?
🤝🤝🤝
Are you sure?
dude this is so true im a genius and would do this
Are you sure?
You're literally ruining my plan. I was thinking raid goons vals and log out on alts with a row of gold blocks D:
Are you sure?
They’re rolling back the entire server g
Are you sure?
Just making sure they have the technology to roll back it all in not sure
Are you sure?
Sicl 1
Edited
Bruh why would they roll back the factions bases individually lol. You got to give lunar staff more credit than that
Are you sure?
well they can easily just think, oh we can rollback the world file! And not inventories bruh lol bruh lol
Are you sure?
I thought this was the next ban wave LOL
This sound very cool though
Are you sure?
bbro this SOUNDS GOOD LOL
Are you sure?
You should do a banwave before it starts as it nicely links inw ith the title
Are you sure?
THATS SICK
Are you sure?
Fuck I thought this was gunna be the next banwave but oh well
Are you sure?
can we also get a lunar client purge ;)
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
The entire server will be rolled back to the state is was in before the event starts.
Are you sure?
Since its in spawn dosent that mean that pvp timers can cap?
Are you sure?
The purge already happend to your bum ass server box LOL
Are you sure?
omg
Are you sure?
what about squads is it still a thing??
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?
Will people who come back after deathban spawn at 0, 0? If so, will they have a pvp protection or not? Because if not they will be instantly killed like EOTW.
Are you sure?
They will have pvp protection and there will be an alternate spawn location away from 0, 0
Are you sure?
:+1:
Are you sure?
Yeah this shit was so fun when they did it way back on teams, think I prefer the old way though when you die you’re completely out until the rollback and the last one left wins the event
Are you sure?
NEVER SUBBED ✅ NEVER DONATED ✅ ADBLOCK ON ✅ LAPTOP STOLEN ✅ NEIGHBORS WIFI ✅ FREE ENTERTAINMENT ✅ WideHardo
Are you sure?
Last time this event was hosted wasn’t the point of it being a non-risk like EOTW by having permanent death bans until the event is over instead of 15 mins?
Are you sure?
I came up with this idea "anarchy server"
Are you sure?
i remember this shit holy fuck its been years
Are you sure?
O no
Are you sure?
as long as it is Roll back inventories aswell it is an amazing event
Are you sure?
GOOD IDEA MY BOY
Are you sure?
Que rico