Jordan

Unofficial Squads Update 54

I've been working on adding some cool things to Squads hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Squads will be completely different than what you are used to and I think you guys will like it. I will have a post out either this weekend or Monday.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
appreciate the dedication to actually improving the gamemode mad respect jordan.
Are you sure?
do 15 mans again ;)
Are you sure?
do not do 15 mans
here are a few reasons why this is an awful idea:
A) 15 mans will die sooner as there will be less factions playing
B) No new players will flock to the server as it will be 15 mans, they will want to play with their 5 man velt faction and go end and get ganked by 15 kids.
C) Not as many factions will rebuild as it will be more effort and no new players want to grind in 2019
D) why would people switch from a server that they have spent 100s of dollars on just to not get setup as they cant do anything.
E) 15 mans is more of a powers map than a squads map meaning that players will assume that the only way to play the server is if they play with a 15 man (which will be harder as there will be less factions playing due to the fact that it is 15 mans) when they realise that they cant play with a 15 man they will view playing in a smaller faction as pointless *this happened with teams and previous squads maps*
Are you sure?
Hate you but good post
Are you sure?
alright you win
Are you sure?
Lmao
Are you sure?
this guy is gonna complain people are abusing again. For his sake and for the sake of his viper faction do 5 mans 💀
Are you sure?
Do 8-10 mans
Are you sure?
can we know if the squads map is going to be all diamonds or kits?
Are you sure?
I've been working on adding some cool things to Squads hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Squads will be completely different than what you are used to and I think you guys will like it. I will have a post out either this weekend or Monday.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Updoot for 5-8mans
Are you sure?
Add grapplehooks!
Are you sure?
fuck no dont turn lunar in to velt
Are you sure?
Nigga ur retarded
Are you sure?
Good shit.
Are you sure?
so is squads this weekend or next weekend?
Are you sure?
5 man maps?
Are you sure?
can i just get a sandwich
Are you sure?
8 man
Are you sure?
poggers jordan
Are you sure?
Jordan do 5 or 8 mans no enchant map
Are you sure?
Epic.