Physci

Teams Map 3 SOTW 67

Map 3 SOTW will be taking place this Saturday (August 10th) at 3PM EST.

Information regarding Map 3 can be found here: https://lunar.gg/teams-map3
Before I get into this post, I just want to say that this will be the last summer map of Teams before school starts. Once school does start, we will most likely be taking a break from Teams and only do maps from time-to-time (like it used to be). It gets repetitive, and truly brings out the most toxic part in our players and community. We've been able to do three maps in a row (Map 3 included) with one week breaks in between them and we hope you all appreciated that - it's not easy.

The team size for Map 3 will be 30 mans with no allies. The kit for the Map will be Protection 2, Sharpness 2, Power 4. Classes will be enabled (with the exception of Rogue), but they will be limited to three bards and two archers per team. The reason for bumping up the limit by one is so if one bard dies, you won't immediately lose the fight since you'll still have two Bards left. This should also help with kit sniping/cleaning.

After seeing how Citadel went this past weekend, we've decided that its best to step away from that event, at least for the first week, and see how it goes. We're going to be trying out an iteration of Conquest 2.0 from Kohi (with some changes that we've thought about). This will hopefully be less toxic, require more strategy and all in all more enjoyable. We'll explain the event in length in another post.

Changes that will be implemented Map 3:
• Rosters will be locked 30 minutes prior to Citadel/Conquest and will remain locked through the entire event.
• Factions will be denied entree to the Citadel/Conquest claim if they have less than "x" members online. This number is still being decided.
• 8 DTR
Still in discussion/up for debate:
• Adding invis or making players have a steve skin with an "Enemy" name tag when in an active event (some may remember this from kohi).

A few major things from last map that worked out and we will be keeping for Map 3, among many other things, are sky bases being disabled and ip-based force invites. We'll have more updates regarding Map 3 throughout the week.

We hope you guys all have a fun map and we'll see you this Saturday.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Not 30 mans... do 25
Are you sure?
I forgot to mention: congratulations to NinjaTurtles on winning the base competition.

The Map 1 EOTW capes are being handed out now and the Map 2 EOTW cape is also ready.
Are you sure?
wtf lol how did quebec not win
Are you sure?
Agree
Are you sure?
Agree
Are you sure?
Judh 9
Edited
How about you let the community choose for next maps ? Cuz when you have a base that no one as ever seen because its in -3000 3000 , it's retarded. People don't even know wtf was their base, yeah nice they won but with what ... less than 10% of the server have seen their base , when our base was next to other base ... Not to mention that they were constantly switching factions to go pvp
Are you sure?
Nope, there is no base building competition for next map, and there probably wont be any for the foreseeable future.

I'm not going to give away capes, ranks, and just do something for fun when the winning faction is just going to bitch because they lost.
Are you sure?
They literally boycotted ur server since u removed allies lmao.
Are you sure?
why you stop the building competition?
Are you sure?
and staff abused for giving them force invites (I swear to god that this is true)
Are you sure?
so ur argument is ur base was closer to spawn ?
Are you sure?
There is no base building comp this map
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
someones abit salty well guess what u built for nothing :dDDDD
Are you sure?
shut up beaner
Are you sure?
ur minecraft name is marisa422... do me a favour
Are you sure?
you said it ur urself... castle.... original.. LUL
Are you sure?
a castle is better than fucking ewers with an ugly helicopter
Are you sure?
LMFAOOO
Are you sure?
Someone’s upset 😳
Are you sure?
you didnt even work on ninjaturtles base lmao
Are you sure?
I mean I got materials but ok. Don’t get so grumpy
Are you sure?
hey i helped built those shitty sewers
Are you sure?
really good reasoning man!
Are you sure?
We receive when the capes for the EOTW map 2?
Are you sure?
yes sirrr
Are you sure?
esketit
Are you sure?
and the banwave????????????
Are you sure?
who won map 2 base building comp?
Are you sure?
So if the faction your in goes raidable you can’t play the rest of the event?
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
Yes. Now you can’t win just by having 20 bases although you lose 90% of fights.
Are you sure?
People just give up their base to make knocking factions it makes the event go way longer. If they make it so rosters are locked it will last 1 hour L O L
Are you sure?
that’s how it should be I don’t think anyone enjoys playing citadel all day
Are you sure?
Everyone says they wanna get off but they always keep playing lol
Are you sure?
not really people will play smart if they know they are getting their heads kicked in just leave early
Are you sure?
dude if the faction youre playing in goes raidable first fight then you cant play the rest of the citadel that shit is just stupid LOL
Are you sure?
Pog
Are you sure?
Instead of making factions have enemy, make it be their faction name.
Are you sure?
doesn't help atall, infact that would make it worse. Cleanup factions will wont even have to stop and /f show someone too see if they are in the fac they are targeting as it would just straight up say the name lmao
Are you sure?
that doesnt help with cleaning
Are you sure?
add rogues
Are you sure?
I like what im seeing, hopefully map by map u guys can keep perfecting things
Are you sure?
Some new events pls :// like capture the flag (increase fights at spawn), etc. to change the gameplay ever so slightly ;7
Are you sure?
my team is trying to grind out the bridges on hypixel and cakewars on mineplex, updates on lunar 1.8?
Are you sure?
sounds good
Are you sure?
everything is very good except for locking rosters 30 minutes prior to events
Are you sure?
Its stupid that factions go through 3+ bases during one Citadel.
Are you sure?
you are a fucking genius for doing this thank the lord
Are you sure?
wait but dawn does this 24/7 to try and cap, ofc it still doesn't work nocaps6years
Are you sure?
mars, atlantis, voltage, defiance, sn1, yikes base all used by one faction , dawn uses 2 bases but they do it 24/7 😎
Are you sure?
whatever you say person on reapers forums acc go fuck yourself
Are you sure?
Actual facts
Are you sure?
Smalls ur fucked whats dawn gonna do now when u can't invite swift and u have to stay in 1 base ur gonna be even worse faction than u already are #dawn6yearsnocap
Are you sure?
this would hurt my feeling so more if you had more than 1050 elo L dance random
Are you sure?
psychi u gotta remember u just replied to one of the guys who go through not 3, BUT 6 bases in one citadel
Are you sure?
lol ok mr no caps haha
Are you sure?
When Dallas didn’t play citadel
Are you sure?
???
Are you sure?
I just think citadel is going to be very short now
Are you sure?
But why? Citadel was never short in the past when people stuck to their own faction using their own base, why does it suddenly get shorter now?
Are you sure?
yea exactly, kill or be killed nigga
Are you sure?
Agreed
Are you sure?
Make citadel on Friday
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
Maybe if possible make force invites bypass the roster lock incase people are late for citadel and you need numbers to contest, plans do change. And reset force invites before and after citadel.
Are you sure?
Enemy tag was from kohi cubecore factions, only OGs remember that :) (anti allying system by @prplz)
I don't like the "entree to conquest/citadel" cause if there are no other factions to knock and like a 15 man (let's say they are a god faction - never know these days) goes ahead and knocks, they won't be able to get in the claim if you know what I mean.
Rosters should be locked atleast 10 to 15 minutes after Conquest/Citadel event has started. Just in case if any member is rushing late or atleast make something like forceinvites join-able etc.

The rest I like it how it is, hopefully you guys add faction tournaments like arcane had :^)
Are you sure?
Appreciate👑
Are you sure?
Citadel on Friday
Are you sure?
Will there be a trailer?
Are you sure?
Lets goooo nt
Are you sure?
'IP based forceinvites' - this is basically force invites? If you were to disable that you may aswell disable force invites in general lmao.
Are you sure?
lunar client doesnt launch, push a update so its fixed
Are you sure?
Make it a no lives map where dying means something
Are you sure?
hype :eyes:
Are you sure?
Don't do invis during events. Do the name changes. I hate fighting invis kids especially when ur faction is also invis. Really hard to fight with in my opinion.
Are you sure?
when is the post about low uhc fills going up
Are you sure?
:D
Are you sure?
good shit physci
Are you sure?
I think you should very much add the invis/making players have a steve skin with the "Enemy" tag bc it will prevent a lot of ddosing etc. Or maybe a plugin that changes fac names/ign's so a specific person wont get ddosed. Just tryna prevent dddosing bc its lame as hell .
Are you sure?
thank you for listening to the community
Are you sure?
Sounds great!
Are you sure?
yall got a pve event like evil tower for map 3 ?
Are you sure?
thank you for finally adding the locked rosters and the minimum to enter citadel
Are you sure?
not a big deal but 25 man would be better since kits enabled I feel like 25 is right number
Are you sure?
POG
Are you sure?
Niceeee
Are you sure?
okay GG
Are you sure?
FREE CREASES HE AINT DO NUN
Are you sure?
Wtf it’s on my birthday
Are you sure?
add Invis so i can be meezoid