Jordan

The Future of Squads 121

Hey guys, this is an official update regarding Squads. A release date will be coming shortly.

Our goal with Squads is not to make it a mass-produced “HCF” server that completely sells out, but rather to make some changes and try to balance the pay-to-win aspect of the game. We would have never considered adding these features to Squads if the community actually showed and were willing to continuously play Teams. It made no sense for us to continue releasing Teams maps (like you guys asked) if it was going to die a week into the map. The headaches we got from running Teams was not worth it, and to be honest, it demotivated all of us. If and when we do Teams again, it's going to be during vacations/peak player times.

Now moving on with Squads. Yes, it is going to be “softcore” - just like most things are nowadays. But we actually want to innovate the server and make it somewhat fun - especially since you won’t have a fly hacker chasing you down south road.
New features that we will be introducing are:

• Fancy Brewers
• Trades
• Cobble Box
• Custom Enchants
• Crates
• Kits
• Black Market
• Salvage
Fancy Brewers
You will no longer have to go through the annoyance of building and setting up auto brewers. Brewing will now be able to be done through a simple menu with a sleek GUI. You will be able to control every brewer in your claim just by opening a menu. And yes - it transfers the potions for you (sorry "base-bitches")! 🙂

Trades
Safely trade with other players on the server. If you don’t want to meet up and trade your items, you can type a command and a menu will pop up. A travel fee (diamond blocks) must be paid depending on how far both players trading are. The farther you are from each other, the higher the fee. Both parties must be in their claim to trade and off DTR freeze.

Cobble Box
Cobble Box will be a feature that players will have to pay for. Those who do purchase this item will be able to type /cobblebox and a cobblestone box will be built around your claim. There will be three tiers to this. Tier 1 will be a regular cobblestone box that goes down to y:60, Tier 2 will go down to bedrock, and Tier 3 will give the option of choosing a glass color for the top layer and will also do cobblestone to bedrock.

Custom Enchants
A lot of people enjoyed Custom Enchants back on Arcane (when we used to help manage it). We will be taking the best and most popular custom enchants from there and incorporating it into Lunar Squads. Please leave any suggestions down below.

Crates
Some ranks will automatically come with crates. No, these will not be OP like everywhere else. You will actually have to play in order to fully setup.

Kits
You will be able to purchase kits on the store and there will be ways to obtain them in-game, too. Kits will be DISABLED for the first 12 hours of SOTW. We want everyone to start on the same playing field.

Black Market
The Black Market is going to be a shop that will be in Nether Spawn. Players will be able to sell their valuables for 10% more in the Black Market. In addition to selling items for a higher price, players will also be able to access a token shop. In this shop, players will be able to trade valuable items for tokens, which can then be traded in for Kits. This makes it so you don't have to buy a kit in order to obtain one - you can also get it with in game items. In addition to the Black Market, the entire shop system also got an over haul. The sell/buy shops will no longer be made of signs, instead, players will be able to interact with an NPC that opens up a simple and easy-to-use GUI.

Salvage
Salvage is going to be a feature where players can restore their items to its original state. For example, if you enchanted a diamond chestplate and did not like the enchants, you could "salvage" that item. Doing this would give you back 8 diamonds and an enchanted book with whatever enchantment was on the chestplate. The more damaged your item is, the less materials you will get back from it. If an item has multiple enchants, you will receive a random book with one of the enchants.
Most of these features, with the exception of /cobblebox, will be able to be obtained from in-game as well as the store. We want to balance the pay-to-win scene to a point where people can enjoy all their crates and kits, but it won't be OP to the point where it seems like its a Kitmap server.

We're going to be very open to suggestions and will make changes to the features above before launch if necessary - nothing is final yet, so please leave any suggestions below. We're also working on Season 3 of Practice and UHC (along with other mini-games), so stay tuned for that.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
use me as a ‘stop fucking complaining for once’ button!
Are you sure?
suck ur mum g
Are you sure?
no u fam
Are you sure?
Noob
Are you sure?
nonce
Are you sure?
U got a dead trim
Are you sure?
"sorry basebitches" @wunji
Are you sure?
??????
Are you sure?
LOLOL
Are you sure?
damn
Are you sure?
LMAO
Are you sure?
LOO
Are you sure?
OLLOLLO
Are you sure?
If you can’t beat them join them I suppose 🥴
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
good skin
Are you sure?
Very true
Are you sure?
This is actually fire
Edit: please with crates and kits please not armor above the map kit O_O
Are you sure?
Armour enchantments obtained from crates and keys (such as protection) will not be above the map limit.
Are you sure?
Swords? If sword are above map kit no point
Are you sure?
please please please tell me that you cant obtain items above map kit from kits.. please
Are you sure?
Everything obtained from crates/kits will be at the map limit.
Are you sure?
Please don't tell me you can obtain items at the mapkit
Are you sure?
W
Are you sure?
tewchaynz's video really out here changing things
Are you sure?
good fucking shit Jordan keep this shit up

also : fancy brewers sounds cool but theres really no point. Autobrewers have really been apart of hcf for the longest time and removing them is errr idk..
Are you sure?
It's still an autobrewer without the redstone hassle
Are you sure?
ah ok
Are you sure?
You're safe bro
Are you sure?
what the fuck jordan

hop on prac ill give u the hands
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LOLAWODLWAODL
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
LOOL
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
hit the brewers KID
Are you sure?
Of course the base bitch is worried about the autobrewers...
Are you sure?
Lets gooooooo, finally some REAL hcf
cant wait
Are you sure?
Clearly people don’t enjoy playing “real hcf” anymore stop complaining retard
Are you sure?
im not? im really exited as this is what real hcf really is
Are you sure?
i swear . to many newgens
Are you sure?
My nigga said real hcf ROFL
Are you sure?
r/wooosh
Are you sure?
u call this real hcf? where u from fucking faithful?
Are you sure?
Shut up u literally live on meds and have pipes up your nose
Are you sure?
Course its the closest server to hcf thats out. like back on kohi and shit grapling hooks and whatever were 100% a thing
Are you sure?
Is that "REAL hcf" LOL
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
This will be interesting Keep up the good work!
Are you sure?
Huge fucking dv LOL I really didn't think LUNAR would do this bullshit. Crates? fucking fancy brewers? COBBLE BOX? yea yall trippin for real now lmfao, good shit lunar staff
Are you sure?
You are so lost
Are you sure?
You’re just retarded. Crates won’t be broken, fancy brewers is there to be more convenient, and cobble box is also for convenience. Plus the cobble box is placed 1 by 1 and not instant
Are you sure?
1 by 1 and not instant? idk if im interpreting this wrong but are u saying that a staff member is gonna sit there and place a cobble box by hand block by block, and not just world edit a box in? if so this is retarded LOL
Are you sure?
They have a plug-in prob
Are you sure?
crates won't be broken 0.25x
Are you sure?
you realize they have a reason for doing this right?
Are you sure?
Crates are disabled the first 12 hours. It really won’t do anything game changing..
Are you sure?
shut the fuck up you weirdo
Are you sure?
You realise the crates would only be benefitial to factions trying to rebuild. Which would only help keep the server alive.
Are you sure?
And yet it wasn't pay to win and people didn't play it haha, 5 maps total and inactive map after raidable.
Are you sure?
obviously you didnt read the post
Are you sure?
can you bring back the base comp for this map?
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
cool idea EXCEPT the brewer thing and cobble box... rest is good
Are you sure?
Are you afraid you won’t be able to get inside bases 👀👀
Are you sure?
Ill still find a way ;)
Are you sure?
:o
Are you sure?
This is what you have been waiting for my man, im happy for u
Are you sure?
thanks u to try to make fun hcf again =) appreciated (except for cobble box..)
Are you sure?
suceur
Are you sure?
this is actually really cool.. nice job lunar
Are you sure?
holy shit this looks sick. good shit.
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
La cago otra vez el Jordano Ignacio
Are you sure?
Es cierto no mames Jordi
Are you sure?
devouch cheating arg don't listen to him he's a lord gang member shooter he'll shoot up your block fucking snake
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
neck and penis
Are you sure?
Ruined HCF on lunar this isnt Hardcore at all I'd rather have a Hydra type server where it wasnt so much paid to win balanced crates and a reason to get on a grind
Are you sure?
Be open to new idea nigga. You might like minehq hcf but its not worth time basebitch when map die in 2 weeks. Real HCF is not the MineHQ, really hcf was on shotbow where map is alive for 2-3 months.
Are you sure?
Never mentioned anything about Minehq tho I said a type of server like Hydra that had crates but it was balanced out so u dont get everything in one also there should be a point in grinding out a set and going out to pvp thats what HCF isnt called Hardcore factions
Are you sure?
You clearly didn’t read the post, or if you did you instantly assumed stuff. Honestly, not even sure how you’re going to complain about the server not being hardcore when you were last online a month ago... and you’re blacklisted..
Are you sure?
GO AT HIS NECK TRENTIN FOLD THIS. CLOWN
Are you sure?
This is an alt account my main isnt banned lol
Are you sure?
Really enjoyed Hydra alot back in the day
Are you sure?
It’s fucking squads
Are you sure?
Agree
Are you sure?
HCF will never be the same again
Are you sure?
True
Are you sure?
selling barbecue sauce cheap. hmu
Are you sure?
where do i hit u up?
Are you sure?
Please only add basic custom enchants like speed and fres. I don’t think people want to spend a lot of time grinding a god set
Are you sure?
holy shit I just puked all over my keyboard
Are you sure?
Shut the fuck up for once orbit you sand eating retard
Are you sure?
Did you even read it?
Are you sure?
every single letter and you won’t believe the atrocities that just splattered all over my desk
Are you sure?
can i slurp it all up :)
Are you sure?
gowan sqwibs
Are you sure?
I destroyed my keyboard when i saw "Crates", thanks god "No, these will not be OP like everywhere else."
Are you sure?
nigga hardstuck in that 2017 hcf mind set
Are you sure?
dude said 2017 like thats OG hcf
Are you sure?
I mean if you been playing longer than that and haven’t quit... yikes
Are you sure?
every single OG hcf player has played WAY longer than that lol. and what do you mean you act like people dont quit for like a year then come back for the summer map
Are you sure?
ye i hardstuck in 2017 hcf cuz i don't like p2-3 sets on p1 map kit LOL
Are you sure?
This sounds... Fun i guess. Making squads more fast paced will allow people like myself, who don't have time for powers or nonp2w servers, to have some fun
Are you sure?
omg crates? pay to win??
Are you sure?
He is say no op stuff bro. Its ok
Are you sure?
I think you should disable coblestone boxes for the first 12 hours. people like running in bases and base pvping on sotw especialy on squads.
Are you sure?
goat
Are you sure?
do 2 mans
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
no?
Are you sure?
i like everything minus the kits. I realize this is supposed to be a “softcore” map which I’m fine with. The kits are a little overboard in my opinion.

EDIT: also if there kits please don’t add like a full pot load and shit like velt and only add like a diamond kit at max.
Are you sure?
Kits will not have full loadouts and you can't use a kit if you are combat tagged and outside of your claim. Also, all kits can be obtained by trading items in Token Shop as well as just enchanting the items yourself. I'll have a more detailed update on enchanting soon but everyone can enchant the armor that are in the kit itself.
Are you sure?
R u guys going for like an arcane style hcf and how many kits will there be
Are you sure?
honestly if you can get kits without paying IRL money aswell thats kinda cool
Are you sure?
Alright thanks for the clarification.
Are you sure?
I definitely see where you’re coming from because that’s what I thought aswell. But it said that they will be able to be obtained through ingame which sounds fair
Are you sure?
Yeah, now that I’m clarified should be fun.
Are you sure?
Finally someone is update game. Really hcf is die, no one is play that long time. Niggas need to be open for the new idea. I like new idea because really basebitch take many time and not worth it because map die fast minutes.

I like idea except for the kit. Have you’re read about mods small details thread from me?

Good regards - Verzide

I appreciate for respond
Are you sure?
I don’t like soft core but I like the concept... will give it a try
Are you sure?
this is a good spin on pay-2-win hcf i like the new features and none of them are really pvp related and game breaking. Sounds like a blast to play can't wait
Are you sure?
Now I can’t basebitch for Voltage!!! How am I supposed to get in now??!! Frick you, Jordan!!!
Are you sure?
/fly in ur OWN claim plsss!!! Make the Cobble box obsidian box!! Thanks Jordan
Are you sure?
make it so enchanting a set is quick/easy, things like boosted chances for unb3/ff4

also imo it's best to keep the CE's limited. speed, fres, and hell forged are enough.
Are you sure?
This makes me sad and happy at the same time, really appreciate you guys putting in so much work to get something right, looking forward to it
Are you sure?
How many people in a squad?
Are you sure?
Now these are some real softcore faction ideas right here!!
Are you sure?
Sounds hella fun.
Are you sure?
high hopes for this
Are you sure?
yo all i'm gonna say is, why not bring back soup O_O
Are you sure?
this looks so good 🔥
Are you sure?
Blameables/blame_deaths i guess ur tier 1 base bitch tag doesnt mean anything anymore :(
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Good shit. This is the step in the right direction. These new implements will bring in lots of new players.
Are you sure?
I hope so, maps are really short because of the playerbase and with "more" people joining it would be worth it to make maps longer than 1 week which is not so fun
Are you sure?
🙂
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Dale una oportunidad, ni siquiera es tan facil en comparacion con otros servidores. Todavía tienes que hacer cosas al comienzo del mapa. Tal vez te guste
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
:p
Are you sure?
Love it
Are you sure?
finally something good!
Are you sure?
Good stuff, looking forward to trying it out!
Are you sure?
on god the trade and black market idea is sick but either make kits just non enchanted diamond armor & sword or just don't do em
also don't do fucking sotw before people in the first banwave get unbanned so we can play
Are you sure?
nig they wont do that
Are you sure?
I would say hold back on the crates and keys
Are you sure?
hcf is officially dead now
Are you sure?
It was die long time, but you cannot expect old game to go live for always.
Are you sure?
I didn’t notice
Are you sure?
Okay this is all good for the player base. My only questions are these:

When will SOTW be?

How big will factions be?
Are you sure?
make dtr -.25 in overworld for these walking sets as well.
Are you sure?
Also make diamonds easier to find lol
Are you sure?
diamonds r already easy to find if ur not lasy as fuck i mined like a stack of diamond ore in like 5-10 minutes
Are you sure?
Cobblebox seems very dumb and op
And trading could also be bad as captains can basically inside their whole faction even easier than usual by just trading all of the factions stuff to a alt
Are you sure?
Cobblebox places 1 block at a time and takes a good amount of time to complete the build. For trading you need to cover the travel fee for one, you can only trade 1 item at a time for two, and we log all trades.
Are you sure?
𝗟𝗼𝗴𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗖𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥
𝐒𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬
"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊"
Are you sure?
Sad to see a decent server go in this direction
Are you sure?
New pearls and 1 minute f stuck please ;)
Are you sure?
I like this a lot, keep it up Jordan u doing good thing.
Are you sure?
yeah i don't care for this at all but i'll probably still end up playing lmfao
Are you sure?
Xd
Are you sure?
What about an auction house
Are you sure?
Sick ideas, just maybe not the cobble box? the Black market is amazing though.
Are you sure?
Please make an update post about UHC in the near future...
Are you sure?
I wont forgive you for this.
Are you sure?
Please tell me that there will be a stable map kit? No above map kit for crates and kits?

@Jordan
Are you sure?
The kits and crates are the same as the map kit nothing will go above.
Are you sure?
Thank god,

although this is some what p2w I can see why you're adding it and I am happy that it is not above map kit unlike other networks. Good shit Jordan.
Are you sure?
Quick question, the kits, will they include potions and pearls or just armor?
Are you sure?
If I were to do pots in the kits you would have to be in your claim and off combat tag to use it. It will most likely be just Armor, Pearls, Food, and Sword.
Are you sure?
personally no pearls
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
oof sucks the community has gone to shit now and dont appreciate the real HCF gamemode forcing softcore pussy shit to be widespread
Are you sure?
The harsh reality of it is players that want these 'HCF' servers to survive only log in the first 2 days of the map then quit. It forces us into a situation where we have to reach out to other player bases to survive. The reason we decided to do Squads like this is because the hardcore aspect of Squads was never popular on Lunar. Teams will always be 'HCF' just won't have maps so often.
Are you sure?
yea the softness of the community mixed with toxicity is just pushing players away at this point. y'all try doing something that is highly requested and it instantly gets shot down by the community. just ungrateful pricks who don't understand how real hcf is or how its supposed to be played.
Are you sure?
Acctually good ideas wtf
Are you sure?
Looks good but add some cool concept to black market, fx its only open for "how ever long" a day, and you can pvp in there etc.

And for the bard effects keep them the same, but maybe add slowness / weakness
Are you sure?
It's not really p2w then
Are you sure?
That will be so funny <3 DONT MAKE SHARP 2/ PROT2 in a prot1 map
Are you sure?
anything about faction size?
Are you sure?
ruined
Are you sure?
sounds good
Are you sure?
#newgentakeover
Are you sure?
nice p2w project
Are you sure?
a new event maybe focused around spawn xx
Are you sure?
rip the dream
Are you sure?
What about dtr?? I feel like a lot of people stop playing because they go raidable quickely or regen is too long.
Are you sure?
what is this velt
Are you sure?
this is Minecraft
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
rip hcf
Are you sure?
Bruh
Are you sure?
Es solo para squads
Are you sure?
Hcf was rip when kohi is died
Are you sure?
Welcome to faithful boys
Are you sure?
all vouch apart from /cobble box, and make the keys similar to arcane if not less p2w.
Are you sure?
Idea aint bad dude but just fucking cut fancy brewers and cobblebox u disabled fuck!!!!
Are you sure?
What tf is this shit just make it normall hcf with real autobrewers or cobble boxes u fucking dumbo or hop on prac kid k will give u the smoke
Are you sure?
Nigga real hcf was on the shotbow. Hcf evolve whether you’re like or not nigga
Are you sure?
rip the no ranks players
Are you sure?
not all p2w.
Are you sure?
Im actually hyped
Are you sure?
Well its time to remove the 'Home of Competitive Minecraft PvP!' slogan

PS: Don't delete my comment u fags LOL
Are you sure?
I mean, they only mentioned squads and its not ultra p2w like velt or viper
Are you sure?
still
Are you sure?
lol
Are you sure?
its a comand
Are you sure?
7ja 1
Edited
is ther gonna b teams map during christmas?
Are you sure?
I like all the new ideas you have. Especially the after 12 hours of SOTW.
Are you sure?
Whats the faction limit amount of players?
Are you sure?
I would say that maybe kits and crates aren't the best idea. Unless in a low faction sizes scenario like 2 man with 1 ally where the competitiveness is decreased
Are you sure?
Fix ur Client
Are you sure?
how much will the kits and cobble boxes cost?
Are you sure?
nice
also is it all diamond or kits
Are you sure?
good stuff, but IMO you should leave auto brewers alone and make cobble boxes also purchaseable in this black market thing. Also I hope kits don’t have pots as well, just armour sword and maybe pearls
Are you sure?
Theyll only have a diamond set and you can only use them in your claim and if you are not tagged
Are you sure?
"sorry for basebitches" rip jermainns brewing carrier
Are you sure?
reclaims?
Are you sure?
how many members per faction?
Are you sure?
I haven't decided yet I am stuck on 8 or 10.
Are you sure?
8 PLEASE
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
ngl that would be pretty fun too
Are you sure?
tf
Are you sure?
i think you need to make a strawpoll 8 / 10 / 12
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
please do 2 or 3 mans
Are you sure?
make reks 1 man pls men
Are you sure?
at least 1
Are you sure?
Like what I see for the most part but I have a few questions,

1. Will the maps be longer than other servers who have 1 week maps (given the map doesn't die after 1 week)
2. Will ranks get any special benefits on squads?
3. Is this only for squads and not teams? I like it but I think it should stay on squads only.
Are you sure?
1. Will have to play it by ear. Seeing how the Teams maps went, it will probably be 1 week.
2. Ranks will get some of the perks we listed above. We'll have more info on that later on.
3. This is only for Squads.
Are you sure?
you should update the store page on your website for the new perks
Are you sure?
👍
Are you sure?
5P2 1
Edited
It's an "okay", but the cobblebox idea sounds dumb, in my opinion. You have to pay to have your SOTW base protection prebuilt for you, sounds like SOTW partner bases on arcane and Velt tbh.
Are you sure?
neh
Are you sure?
good shit and keep not listening to the community.
Btw please dont make the kits too op like it was on arcane.
Are you sure?
I like it but I kinda think the Cobble Box and AutoBrewer aspect's are kinda pointless imo
Are you sure?
to make it even more like hcf add cancer grapple hooks just to make it feel more softcore!!
Are you sure?
Want to buy a fresh cow? I have a friend who found 3 cows in the wild and has them in his garden, he has to sell them because his mother told him to. Intrested? dm @lucasmolen on tele and we can make a deal 🙂
be fast we only have 3
Are you sure?
IM INTERSTED
Are you sure?
interesting
Are you sure?
if yall doing CE, it would probably best to keep the vanilla enchants and not add any others. Most niggas get confused as fuck when it comes to the new ones and the vanilla ones keep it interesting but not like cosmic
Are you sure?
I think everything here is cool except for the cobble box, that is a huge no no, you’ll get enough income from keys ranks and kits etc that’s just too much.

And fancy brewers are ehhh for me
Are you sure?
that box is just gonna help you make ur base which won't be thathard even not if you don't have that box since nobody will have kits
Are you sure?
uWu
Are you sure?
this looks pretty epic!
Are you sure?
Cobble Box seems a bit too overpowered.
Are you sure?
It takes a good amount of time for the actual box to generate it places blocks 1 at a time. It's not like you click build and boom it's done.
Are you sure?