Jordan

yo 68

Hey guys, I've been thinking about ways to make Teams fun again and I keep going back to one major issue: suiciding for kits.

I have some ideas and would love to hear what you guys have to say. I was thinking about making Bard and Archer a bit more tanky by increasing their resistance by 1. I was also thinking about giving both Bard and Archer weakness so they are solely support classes, and not pvp classes.

In addition, someone suggested it so factions lose less DTR when someone in Bard/Archer dies. We will most likely be implementing that.

Another idea I had was to give bard and archer a new item where they can give effects to themselves in order for them to be able to get away from fights easier. We would sell this item in shop and it would basically give Bard and Archer some effects to "get away". This item could make for some interesting strategies. Imagine a player suiciding your Bard and who uses the item that gives him effects like Resistance 5, Speed 4, Absorption, Regeneration (all hypothetical examples), etc. We can even give them thorns on their armor in order to stop the 1.7. The player that is suiciding would be punished and your class would in theory be able to survive.

I want to hear some good stuff from you guys below. Lets #MakeTeamsGreatAgain
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Bard:
• Constant speed 3
• Up the resistance a level
• Add that buyable item (gives speed 4, thorns, and resistance 5 for x amount of time) - can be used for both kits
• Make armor more durable
• Give bard weakness 5 and mining fatigue 5
%%%TEST ALL OF THESE OUT ON LUNAR PRACTICE%%%

Archer:
• Up the resistance
• Add that buyable item (gives speed 4, thorns, and resistance 5 for x amount of time) - can be used for both kits
• Down the damage from archer tags from 25% to 20%
• Give archer weakness 5 and mining fatigue 5
• Make the archer jump boost higher than a bard jump boost effect (bard gives jump 7, make archer get jump 8 or 9)
%%%TEST ALL OF THESE OUT ON LUNAR PRACTICE%%%

On a side note: if you can’t follow through on this changes in time for the planned “October/November” map then just release a map with 3 archers and no bards, but reduce archer tag to 20%. We want a good server not a rushed server you guys got this!
Are you sure?
archer shouldn’t have a higher jump boost ult than a bard it would make them untouchable
Are you sure?
+1 everything exept the armor.
Are you sure?
only concern is will mining fatigue affect the time it takes for a archer to pull back their bow or not?
Are you sure?
does the mining fatigue actually make you hit slower? i think it’s just for mining like haste doesn’t make you ACTUALLY hit faster
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
knew it. the arm animation has nothing to do with the actual hit detection
Are you sure?
I’m pretty sure mining fatigue makes you hit slower
Are you sure?
no it doesnt newgen monkey
Are you sure?
no it doesn’t it’s the same
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
Kite 1
Edited
agreed, an archer map would be really fun
Are you sure?
+1 add mining fatigue to kits so they cant fight they just have to be support
Are you sure?
Then u wont be able to mine blocks
Are you sure?
why are u mining blocks in bard when ur teamfighting
Are you sure?
U fall in a ravine or water gank u may have to mine out
Are you sure?
+1 keep bards in
Are you sure?
+34563456
Are you sure?
+2
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Nothing needs to be fixed, all bards right now are just fucking shit. It's not hard to pearl up some where high or jump boost. Most bards just run it a straight line and pearl and expect to get away. Every single box map has a place to pearl up and jump boost. If the other team suicides it's just an opportunity for your team to 1.7 the other team. Learn how to play bard and stop being shit.
Are you sure?
this is actually true lol bards have been completely fine
Are you sure?
They are fine but they arent fun u cant lie this meta is dead now
Are you sure?
Pearl up jump boost
Are you sure?
You’re missing the point that it’s boring idk how that’s hard to understand
Are you sure?
Devouch
Are you sure?
example when you decide to suicide for kits https://youtu.be/1X0bwiAbJYw
Are you sure?
1. Can I see your POV from lunar map 3 please.. I’ve heard great things about it

2. It’s a box fight. You uploaded a 9v9 where the fights were basically memes.

3. You’re just mentally handicapped I guess
Are you sure?
1. My Map 3 Povs are literally irrelevant I got my computer the day before SOTW and was rusty as fuck.

2. It's a box fight? You take those very seriously and don't even lie about that, AND lost when we had no bard to start with

3. Have you seen the stuff you text e girls -_-
Are you sure?
PREACH. TOKYO BEST BARD!
Are you sure?
Vouch
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
major issue:: https://prnt.sc/pfrsj4
Are you sure?
LO
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Story time with interlaced (he told me to post this)

in my opinion, and you know the community, I don't think they will like the resistance and speed bard changes you're making. Not that it isn't a good idea and I like that you are ACTUALLY trying to help the already dead powers community but, you saw how squads went when you made these new additions. The community is stuck up and will find every reason to complain about something changed or added into the powers scenario. I think it would be a good idea to try a map without bard and just archer to see how it would go. That way the game is more reliant on winning the fights based on diamonds and not throwing pearls for a bard. That's just my look on it thanks
Are you sure?
don't make the server 1.8.9 please. archers are op as it is, don't make them tanky. love the bard idea tho. Imo I think everyone is being soft and we should just play normal like map 17, but the bard idea is cool. don't make the server 1.8.9, don't do the archer thing, I like the bard thing tho.
Are you sure?
lunar becoming 1.8 is the day i uninstall lunar client
Are you sure?
thank god
Are you sure?
pvptemple>all
Are you sure?
NO WAY YOU JUST OMG GO CRAZY
Are you sure?
Explain? They wouldn’t remove 1.7? If the server had 1.8.9 the Hypixel community who use lunar client would be forced to see lunar at the top of there server list... brings more players
Are you sure?
Idk what rowdys on then he making it seem like it
Are you sure?
So no extra resistance on archer but I feel like we should give weakness to these classes no? Archers and bards shouldn't be able to snipe other classes sort of ridic. They are support classes
Are you sure?
i feel all archers need is weakness and lower damage on tags the res is fine
Are you sure?
yes I agree weakness should be added, however, archers should be able to kill each other, its a talent To kill another archer unscathed.
Are you sure?
what
Are you sure?
unscathed GG
Are you sure?
1.8 pot pvp with 1.7 mechanics are the move fym
Are you sure?
But is rogue out of the question?
Are you sure?
BRIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYS +1111111
Are you sure?
Hey, you have like 400 snaps waiting for you
Are you sure?
luv u
Are you sure?
🥺😋
Are you sure?
Dron 3
Edited
archer had resis 2 on the old hct so idk, change it to res2 just because the newgens aka rowdynigg do all the time that shit

also do the bard like kohilion had with weakness and when it gives any effect shows like particles arround you
Are you sure?
Exactly but i'll murder you for talking shit of the nigg
Are you sure?
also read myside's suggestion please
Are you sure?
Yes yes yes and yes
Are you sure?
arent you sick. Drink some soup u freak
Are you sure?
😂 so confused
Are you sure?
how are u confused.
Are you sure?
Ur name is japanxd and ur tryna violate me but i havr no clue who u are would be helpful if u state urname
Are you sure?
And then a bard kills a diamond and you see people in hcf support waiting room
Are you sure?
honestly a no bard map would be fun. but make archers have weakness 5 and mining fatigue 5 so they cant kill diamonds only bow in fights
Are you sure?
Plus speed boots
Are you sure?
the only ppl complaining are the ones with bad bards and archers....
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
Now this is how you build a community 😊👍🏼 Good shit Jordan
Are you sure?
Imo

Give bard speed 3 and weakness
Lower archer tag damage to 15% tags do wiped danage
Leave archer mechanics alone
Are you sure?
Just because you quickie to an archer shot doesn’t mean they’re OP
Are you sure?
It's not the damage the bow does it's the damage you take when your name is Red
Are you sure?
Your names always pink on my screen :/ :thinking:
Are you sure?
Then you must be color blind cause yellow looks nothing like pink honor retard
Are you sure?
How about a effect tht teleports ur bard
Are you sure?
he’s a bit confused but he’s got he right spirit
Are you sure?
Ngl a effect tht could randomly teleport a bard in a range of 10-20 blocks would be cool a way to get out of a tank, it can also be a double edged sword and just tp u back in the gank
Are you sure?
I appreciate you having his back
Are you sure?
WATASHI WTF
Are you sure?
Im sure full posted a thing about bard changes and it Looked pretty good check it out
Are you sure?
I kinda see what your coming from but I think the community would love a 25 man map like you guys said, with 2 archers and rest diamonds.

So it’s not just suiciding, which makes teamfights boring it’s a group diamond fight with tags.

Also if you guys could add like a non cleaning thing so factions can’t get cleaned, cause getting cleaned gets annoying when factions just wanna fight and get povs but can’t due to cleaners

upvote if y’all think it’s a good idea
Are you sure?
You wouldn't even want to see a bard change, just remove the class and do archers only? I mean I'd rather adjust the class instead of shoving it in the corner for a later map for the issue to happen all over again.
Are you sure?
Adjust it on practice and see how it goes from there
Are you sure?
Yes we would definitely do the changes on practice first so factions have a chance to test out the meta
Are you sure?
Okay that’s good then.
Are you sure?
We would love to see a bard change thats what he meant
Are you sure?
keep bards its more fun with bards
Are you sure?
Try using the map 14 bard or something like that to make the bard less overpowered and the deciding factor of a fight
Are you sure?
No one wants the bard kit removed but I see where your coming from with the effects to escape, If you do don’t just make the effects to escape overpowered.

I like the thorns shit when kids on your bard, my saying was just a idea but I like your idea with the bard shit.
Are you sure?
Get Imakemcvidz he got
Fired from velt so he is jobless and needs money
Are you sure?
Or jus nerf bards like mAp 14 !
Are you sure?
If you guy think Teams died because of Kits you are a gay
Are you sure?
🦍🦍
Are you sure?
wassup?
Are you sure?
no one complained on bards b4
Are you sure?
Suck yur mum
Are you sure?
okay then...
Are you sure?
Do a Cubecore Factions map
When bard right clicks they get speed 4.
And you cant hold strenght you have to right click it.
Are you sure?
At least you came up with one idea that doesn’t evolve tweaking the resistance on classes. On the “item”, you could add a new effect for crowd control?
Are you sure?
-I like the idea of adding weakness to kits but I feel like only a lower weakness level to the bard kit. The archer is a really vulnerable class as it is and if bard and archer both had weakness bards could still Agro on archers
-Vouch bringing back the buyable item thingy with the OP effects.
-Raise archer jumpboost
-raise resistance levels by 1 for each class

Just some ideas I had, you guys should get your devs together for a weekend and have an event just for testing different ideas. Make new teamfights classes or something for factions to open test them.
Are you sure?
Big idea I had: Instead of having a nerf to the bard kit by removing passive effects. You could add a function to the bard kit that acts similar to the thorns enchant. When an enemy player attacks a bard, excluding fishing rods and archer tags, they receive slowness and poison (not sure of concrete numbers but for the sake of the idea let’s say 4 seconds of each effect) to give bards a chance to either kite the kitsnipers around or use the additional effects given to gain an advantage (I.e. Str2 + poison + slowness on the kitsnipers). I believe that this could change the meta of kitsniping. Now when a player decides to kitsnipe, they will have to take into account the repercussions of pushing the bard out of the fight/trying to kill the bard.

Someone suggested that instead of poison and slowness you just get slowness 2 or 3 for 4 seconds.
Are you sure?
"In addition, someone suggested it so factions lose less DTR when someone in Bard/Archer dies. We will most likely be implementing that."
wont effect anything because once the bard and archer dies there most likely going raidable regardless but making bard more tanky but does 0 dmg makes sense
Are you sure?
Vanilla bring back strength and Regen pots and Weakness as another debuff
Are you sure?
i think giving kits weakness is actually a good idea, but then archer tags wouldn't do as much damage so you would have to balance that out. i think just giving kits an extra level of resistance won't help because of armor breaking, it would just take a little bit longer. I think the shop item is a good idea but as soon as that item is over, you're fair game again. I think the best solution is to give the kits weakness (fix archer tho) and give bard speed 3 all the time, increase effect range, and less DTR on death. I see some people say that if you make bard only give passive effects but i feel like that removes the importance for the kit.
Are you sure?
i just typed this all out its not formatted at all lol
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
i dont wanna read someone summarize
Are you sure?
They’re giving rowdynigg community manager and potplease is now a Sr Mod. They’re adding a new class called AntiKitSnipe it gets strength 20 if someone touches ur kits
Are you sure?
Easy staff rank L
Are you sure?
the res regen thorns shit is op gapples are there for a reason. If it was added we would need a cooldown or it would need to be pretty damn pricy or it should use all 100 energy or something
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
i agree with making archer/bard just support classes and completely revamping them so they're useless in the damage aspect
Are you sure?
I like
Are you sure?
Rqla 1
Edited
I need to remember what happened on the firsts maps of HCT when the archer was hella op with the res 2 and the old archer tag?
Are you sure?
Ok we would never go back to that archer tag lmao
Are you sure?
I like it
Are you sure?
good shit
Are you sure?
I like THis
Are you sure?