Physci

Citadel, EOTW, and Lunar Client Cosmetics 41

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
I think it would be a good idea to spawned in bases on Saturday so that many people play the citadel and get ready for the map 4
Are you sure?
Or people can play the game like its supposed to be played.

Anyone who is spawning in bases week after week for no reason at all other than to get a player boost is hurting this game mode more and more.
Are you sure?
I agree with what they are talking about but I think it would be much better to give a map as lost as Map 3.5 would be if they don't do this, the citadel will have a maximum of 100 people but if you spawned in bases this Saturday you can see the support that map 4 will have and that the factions take advantage of practicing.
Are you sure?
There will be a spawned in base server today, there’s 0 point in spawning in bases for lunar it removes the whole purpose of grinding, also the more spawned in servers they do the lazier this fucking community gets so it only hurts it in the end
Are you sure?
preach
Are you sure?
what was the point of grinding the whole map if people are gonna get spawned in shit??
Are you sure?
Yes I v that legit spent 3 hours rebuilding.
Are you sure?