Physci

Citadel, EOTW, and Lunar Client Cosmetics 41

Firstly, I want to wish all of our American friends a Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you to everyone who came out to help us test Teams. We have a list of 20+ bugs that were found; they will all be fixed for Map 4!

Weekend Schedule:
•Citadel will be on Saturday at 2PM EST.
•EOTW will be on Sunday at 3PM EST.
Since Thanksgiving is this today, we're also going to be selling new cosmetics on Lunar Client.

We currently have two Thanksgiving Capes, a Turkey and a Pilgrim, now available for purchase! These capes will be on sale until Wednesday, December 5th.

We'll be giving away 2 pairs of wings. Simply like + retweet: https://twitter.com/LunarClient/status/1200124270539608072

The winners will be announced tonight on Lunar Client's Discord!

We will also be selling 50 Orange Wings and 50 Yellow Wings. These will be priced at $40, however, we will be having a Black Friday sale. The wings will come out to ~$30. Last time we sold wings we sold out, so make sure to get them quick!
Announcements regarding Map 4 and Season 4 will come in the near future.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
can you guys please host a couple uhs during the next couple of days, everyones on break
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
It's fucking sad that you guys had to pin a post for people to appreciate the hard work you put on this server and reply with nice shit...
Are you sure?
ikr
Are you sure?
I think it would be a good idea to spawned in bases on Saturday so that many people play the citadel and get ready for the map 4
Are you sure?
Or people can play the game like its supposed to be played.

Anyone who is spawning in bases week after week for no reason at all other than to get a player boost is hurting this game mode more and more.
Are you sure?
I agree with what they are talking about but I think it would be much better to give a map as lost as Map 3.5 would be if they don't do this, the citadel will have a maximum of 100 people but if you spawned in bases this Saturday you can see the support that map 4 will have and that the factions take advantage of practicing.
Are you sure?
There will be a spawned in base server today, there’s 0 point in spawning in bases for lunar it removes the whole purpose of grinding, also the more spawned in servers they do the lazier this fucking community gets so it only hurts it in the end
Are you sure?
preach
Are you sure?
what was the point of grinding the whole map if people are gonna get spawned in shit??
Are you sure?
Yes I v that legit spent 3 hours rebuilding.
Are you sure?
bought both capes and they are both purple
Are you sure?
Our fault.

Will be fixed shortly! This is only on 1.7
Are you sure?
how long will it be till it's fixed dad
Are you sure?
Physci please announce UHC please
Are you sure?
are there any updates on the king rank cosmetic
Are you sure?
Yeah thats my bad.

I'll get those done tonight or tomorrow.
Are you sure?
thanks bud
Are you sure?
Ehem😳
Are you sure?
We need UHC
Are you sure?
ggg
Are you sure?
king cape getting finished soon?
Are you sure?
Will there be citadel and eotw capes for 3.5?
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
nice :)
Are you sure?
Will there be eotw capes for map 4?
Are you sure?
yea nice shit physci keep it going.
Are you sure?
thanks for the update. let's get map 4 started!
Are you sure?
Thanks for the update Physci can't wait for map 4
Are you sure?
King Rank Cosmetics
Are you sure?
LETS GOOOOO
Are you sure?