Jordan

New Lunar Client cosmetics + updates 45

Hey guys! I'm making this quick update post to keep you all in the loop of what we've been doing this past week.

Early in the week, we were able to finalize the knockback and further improve the hits and server-side lag. Potions and pearls have also been improved. This is going to be significant once we start doing Teams/Squads again because with this new pearl patch, you will not be put on cool down if your pearl fails (I know this has been a problem since we released the server). We're going to continue to push out updates to the network and Practice (since that is what's currently available).

As for Teams; we may have to do a 1 week map in between Map 3 and 4, which would be Map 3.5! This is so we can test out our new spigot and ensure that we can have a smooth, lag-free release of Teams Map 4 and Season 4. I know you guys wanted spawned in bases, however, we will not be able to do this because the Map has to resemble a real start of the world. With that being said, we may spawn in bases for citadel for factions who played SOTW (Map 3.5 only). We will have an announcement regarding this soon.
Now onto the new Lunar Client Cosmetics!

I am glad you all enjoyed the Breast Cancer Awareness and Halloween capes.

On Halloween Day (October 31st) at 5PM EST, we will be releasing the following:

-2 new Halloween Capes
-Skeleton Wings

There will only be 50 wings available for purchase. Once they are sold, you will no longer be able to purchase them. These wings will be exclusive to Halloween 2019, meaning they will never be sold again. You will be able to see these new cosmetics on the store later tonight (you will only be able to purchase them starting tomorrow at 5PM EST).

Thank you all for the continuous support. We're working hard to get back to where we once were. <3
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
im an animal with the new hit detection and kb/pots/pearls

plz nerf
Are you sure?
callate marcelo
Are you sure?
🀣🀣
Are you sure?
ngl i win alot more fights since the change
Are you sure?
xd
Are you sure?
We also edited the ranks by removing the [RankName] tag before your IGN and adding a symbol/prefix instead.

As for the King capes: we'll try to get them out this weekend <3
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?
all black background and golden crown on the back
thank you on behalf of all king ranks. ;)
Are you sure?
as the one that i made :V
Are you sure?
Give UHC another try, seriously.
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Gun lean emote we still stand strong
Are you sure?
YORDY... old ass.
Are you sure?
relax...
Are you sure?
ok boomer
Are you sure?
Add a map X citadel build map for prac
Are you sure?
Bro 40 dollar for wings. I'm kicking anyone in my faction who buys a pair. Could be buying 160 chicken wings from applebees with that money
Are you sure?
GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE GUN LEAN EMOTE
Are you sure?
^
Are you sure?
this is dope
Are you sure?
LOL IM GETTING A PAIR OF THOSE FUCKING WINGS
Are you sure?
everybody is, but there's only 50. good luck.
Are you sure?
Can you try to host a uhc again, at least every once in a while? You have the same stuff as before so you don't need like months of development.
Are you sure?
1.8 last warning...
Are you sure?
we may spawn in bases for citadel for factions who played SOTW (Map 3.5 only). We will have an announcement regarding this soon.
4000 IQ
Are you sure?
how much for the wings
Are you sure?
pawgs
Are you sure?
Fix archer
Are you sure?
vault battles ever coming back? it was in the trailer for season 1 but no word about it since.
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
Nice
Are you sure?
dammmm
Are you sure?
boneless wings & skeleton wings
Are you sure?
WE WANT NARUTO RUN EMOTE
Are you sure?
will there be a base comp
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
hyped
Are you sure?
Im going to get a bot to cop me the wings
Are you sure?
nice i like it
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?
Map 15!
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ
Are you sure?
Mr Jorden. WIll there be voice chatting next season, because that will improve many more fun play in the bunker and potsg. Other suggestion is that you can talk with enemy people.

Example: I 1v1, and I talk to the other person. If he find annoying, then you can turn off enemy voice chat. It is like in pubg, and I am really enjoy that. Maybe bind hotkey to disable talking,

In bunker that would be funny too, because you can be like "GO TO OPEN DOOR!" like it is real threat. It make the game more funny.

I have this in head long time, and I hope you are consider.

With friendly geeting,

Verzide.
Are you sure?
fuck, I can’t fix my paypal until sunday
Are you sure?
Wings is gonna be many distract in pvp
Are you sure?
There will be a toggle. Plus, there will only be 50 people on the *entire client* with them.
Are you sure?
what is the pricing
Are you sure?
Kite 1
Edited
40$
Are you sure?
That is good idea!
Are you sure?
i love how you guys are donating stuff. will there be an update after this event showing how much was donated to the breast cancer research foundation?
Are you sure?
Yes! We will post the receipt on our Twitter at the end of the year once we make our donation.
Are you sure?
yayyyyy!
Are you sure?
Do we know the prices of the wings? And also how much closer are we with the King capes?

Thanks!
Are you sure?
how much are the wings going to cost?
Are you sure?
We're still deciding on a price. It's not going to be super cheap since they will be *extremely* exclusive.
Are you sure?
hopefully 10 dollars
Are you sure?
It’s 40$
Are you sure?
Say sike rn
Are you sure?
if lunar goes big so many people are going to be real sad in the future because they didn't buy or get the wings
Are you sure?
$50 dollar is good price
Are you sure?
new kb is good same w pots good job
Are you sure?
Steps in the right direction thanks!
Are you sure?
we moving along
Are you sure?
good shit jordan
Are you sure?
dab